Quinn or Donald

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
if you could only keep one, who would it be?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Let's hope it never comes to that and if the rams are smart, and I believe they are, they will never let that happen.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Unfortunately, this type of day is in the near future for the Rams but I don't want to think about it yet.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Let's hope it never comes to that and if the rams are smart, and I believe they are, they will never let that happen.

Of course the Rams will keep both. The point of the question is which one is more valuable. The amazing thing to me is that last year Quinn was DPOY and this year Donald may be nearly as valuable. What an amazing draft.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
They both have 5 years left on their contracts I'd imagine. Quinn just got extended. Donald has his first round rookie deal.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I can't choose. But we are going to have a stout line for years to come, Quinn and Brockers are only 24, and Donald is 23.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Going to make us choose between our children next, monster?!