Quinn on New Squad:“They Make it Easier to Make QB's Uncomfortable"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend

Rams DE Robert Quinn on how the team’s new additions could help him have an even better season. (2:04)

SierraRam

Recreational User
Love this guy! "We all play are part."

We're either going to lead in sacks or interceptions (maybe both). After the QB's get walloped a few times, we'll see some forced-mistake throws. (y)

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
He put up crazy numbers last year, and he recognises that his team mates played a major part in those numbers..

You watching this Sherman?

RamzFanz

Damnit
Love this guy! "We all play are part."

We're either going to lead in sacks or interceptions (maybe both). After the QB's get walloped a few times, we'll see some forced-mistake throws. (y)

I'm really excited about the possibilities but mostly hoping this turns into a turnover machine. With a ball control, running game, and good field position O, turnovers would destroy opponents opportunities.

I'm really excited about the possibilities but mostly hoping this turns into a turnover machine. With a ball control, running game, and good field position O, turnovers would destroy opponents opportunities.

Over the last 12 games last season we were first in turnovers forced per drive, if we get better :).

RamzFanz

Damnit
Over the last 12 games last season we were first in turnovers forced per drive, if we get better :).

Yep!

It's time for some "Ball Hog" football. I want opponents feeling proud if they can score into the double digits and still lose!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I hope he gets those 27 sacks that he told Jim Rome he wanted.

jap

Legend
I hope he gets those 27 sacks that he told Jim Rome he wanted.

Yeah, I don't have much respect for the official sack record. To me the real record is Deacon Jones' unofficial 26 sacks in a 14-game season. I went on record months ago that The Mighty Quinn should set his sights on that one. I am very glad to see that he is looking that way. :sneaky:

cracengl

Rookie
I want to see the opponents demoralized because they either can't move the ball or can't keep the ball because of turnovers. If that happens, the offense will feast based on sheer opportunity.