Quinn Got a DWI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams defensive end Robert Quinn was arrested on drunk driving charges earlier this month, according to KSDK.

The station reports Quinn was pulled over on July 10 in Florissant, a northern suburb of St. Louis. He was charged with DWI and two other charges, and posted bond and was released that night.

That’s the extent of the report at the moment, and it’s unclear why it took more than a week to come to light.

The 14th overall pick last year, Quinn had a so-so rookie year, with 23 tackles and 5.0 sacks, starting one game.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
libertadrocks said:
Have seen it posted on twitter from PFT and Softli. I will post the article ASAP.

:sick:
So many DUI's this season I dont get these guys :boohoo:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Idiot.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
WTH? These guys need a clue something fierce!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Shaking my damned head right now.

This is more than disappointing.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well damn! I guess it was the Ram's turn. So many stupid decisions being made by players this off season. Six and Seven figure salaries and they can't afford a cab???????

Shaky

STATEMENT FROM THE ST. LOUIS RAMS

“The Rams and the NFL office are aware of the situation regarding Robert Quinn. We take such matters very seriously, and we will act accordingly once the legal process plays out.”

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramhusker said:
Well damn! I guess it was the Ram's turn. So many stupid decisions being made by players this off season. Six and Seven figure salaries and they can't afford a cab???????

He's the 25th player arrested this offseason. Absolutely unbelievably ridiculous.

bluecoconuts

Legend
libertadrocks said:
Ramhusker said:

He's the 25th player arrested this offseason. Absolutely unbelievably ridiculous.

It really is. Obviously the NFL needs to start drilling these things into the players heads better.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
You would think these players would see others get arrested and not do it..but nope. Sigh. Disappointed.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Disappointing.

Undoubtedly he is guilty... but he hasn't been convicted. Depending on the circumstances, he may very well not be convicted.

Thankfully NOBODY was physically injured.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Anyone who drinks and drives is a idiot.
Any NFL player who drinks and drives with the resources they have is a F'n dumb-ass idiot.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
There's a service, free to NFL players. Former cops and others that will pick them up at any time and they won't accept money of any kind for the service.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
There's a service, free to NFL players. Former cops and others that will pick them up at any time and they won't accept money of any kind for the service.
Seriously? Wow, entitlement much?

Do you have more information on that, or a link or something?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The most alarming part of all of this is he doesn't have insurance. Dumbarse. Makes you wonder about him.

Lesson

Oh, really?
DR RAM said:

That would be incorrect. The NFLPA wanted to take control of the service that the NFL provided. Then it was discontinued.