Quinn Gets Carried Off Field After Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
RackMultipart.25862.0_crop_340x234.jpg

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Wow this is one of the coolest pictures I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, @STLRAMSPHOTOS has some sick edits. I've been using them as screensavers and wallpapers for a while now. He did one of the Rev. Isaac Bruce, but it wasn't great. Hoping for more.

Shaky

What up Shakes. Hope you and yours have a great holiday!
I wanted to ask you if you ever got into a group called Steel Pulse My best friend before he passed used to take me to a few concerts of theirs. I thought they really jammed ever song they played.

Alan

Legend
Steel Pulse is by far my favorite reggae band. I got hooked when I heard True Democracy. I still have that CD. Now that I've been reminded of it I'll have to listen to it tonight when I'm in a better mood. If you know what I mean.:heh:

I actually don't even like Marley very much.

Thanks for reminding me about them Andy! I have over 400 CDs and I haven't listened to most of them for many years. Many of them are out on loan (probably permanently :D) to my middle son.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaky

Steel Pulse is by far my favorite reggae band. I got hooked when I heard True Democracy. I still have that CD. Now that I've been reminded of it I'll have to listen to it tonight when I'm in a better mood. If you know what I mean.:heh:

I actually don't even like Marley very much.

I get ya :)

I need a fix from another Reggae Sunsplash festival !

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I wanted to ask you if you ever got into a group called Steel Pulse My best friend before he passed used to take me to a few concerts of theirs. I thought they really jammed ever song they played.

Sure do Shakes. There really isn't any reggae group that I haven't heard. Steel Pulse has some great stuff. In my house, reggae is playing in at least one room at just about any given time. Seriously.

Your friend must have been one cool cat Andy.

BTW... I know I've told you this before, but I never get tired of looking at that pic of you and your family with Dickerson. That smile on your face says it all. Thanks for sharing that story with me. Makes me smile almost as big as yours in the picture every time.

Play a Steel Pulse song today Mon.

Shaky

Sure do Shakes. There really isn't any reggae group that I haven't heard. Steel Pulse has some great stuff. In my house, reggae is playing in at least one room at just about any given time. Seriously.

Your friend must have been one cool cat Andy.

BTW... I know I've told you this before, but I never get tired of looking at that pic of you and your family with Dickerson. That smile on your face says it all. Thanks for sharing that story with me. Makes me smile almost as big as yours in the picture every time.

Play a Steel Pulse song today Mon.

My friend was cool. He's the one in the picture, lower right. If it wasn't for him I never would have went to Pulse.

have a great day!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My friend was cool. He's the one in the picture, lower right. If it wasn't for him I never would have went to Pulse.

have a great day!

All right Andy. Now that I'm home, I wanted to dedicate my personal favorite Steel Pulse tune to you and your friend.