Quinn Did Get Screwed; Mathis Suspended

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
We were talking about it on ROD a while back how Mathis could make such a big jump in sack totals when he's no longer a spring chicken. Several brought up juice, he did get busted. I'm so pissed right now. Mathis's Deacon Jones trophy is to him as the SB36 Lambardi is to the Cheateriots. We got cheated...

Hats off to ROD for smelling out the rat.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Ya, logically it almost had to be something like that.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Is there a report of Mathis being suspended? I depend on you guys for my NFL news. Did I miss it?

EDIT: Never mind. I found it. Way back in May? Where have I been? Maybe just NFL news overload on my part. Thanks.

Last edited:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yea its ridiculous. Also what pisses me off is that he was awarded a sack for free by the NFL which was the deciding factor.

A guy who never had more than 11.5 sacks in a season suddenly gets 19.5 at age 32 and playing his second season as an olb and had 8 sacks the previous year at same position...

Award should of been taken away from him, hell, he never should have been given it.

Fuck Mathis!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Thanks Tron, I just edited my post. I decided to stop being lazy and look it up myself.

All good. You really must have been living under a rock not to have known lol. In no way does he deserve the award.

A55VA6

Legend
Quinn really did deserve that award. Maybe he'll get it this year along with the NFL sack record.. :D

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well it SHOULD be that records acquired during years when PED positives are negated it's only consistent,ah well three sacks today for Robert should get him a leg up on this years award

AZRamsFan93

Apparently the Germans have invaded Poland, world war is imminent...Wait this is September 2014? Carry on.
upload_2014-9-7_7-22-18.png

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Also, how many times was Robert held with no call from the refs? He probably coulda broke the record. He only needed 4 more.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well it SHOULD be that records acquired during years when PED positives are negated it's only consistent,ah well three sacks today for Robert should get him a leg up on this years award

I agree with that 1000000000%, it makes me SICK to see turds get records because they cheated and then suffer no consequences.

The level of disgust I have for people like that is through the roof.

I still have the mental image of Mark McGwire going into the stands to hug Maris's children...........what a disingenuous piece of shit he is just like all the rest of them IMO.