Quinn called his sack

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrc

UDFA
Name
Jr
I sat on the third row behind Quinn. In the 4th as the defense was taking the field Quinn told us fans "I'm going to get McCoy right here." A couple plays later he sacked him. When he came back out he looked at us and said " I told you." Quinn and Mason really reacted with us a lot. It was great!!

MFdoom39

UDFA
Name
Matt
I sat on the third row behind Quinn. In the 4th as the defense was taking the field Quinn told us fans "I'm going to get McCoy right here." A couple plays later he sacked him. When he came back out he looked at us and said " I told you." Quinn and Mason really reacted with us a lot. It was great!!
That's awesome! Thursday can't get here soon enough. The entire country will watch us post a third consecutive shutout

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

:eek::ROFLMAO::love: