Quicks back update/Brockers?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Now JT is tweeting that it was just back spasms. After a search I saw he missed nearly all of 2007 with a back injury. Something to keep an eye on. Hope everything is alright.

Edit: Has anyone heard anything about Brockers either? Looked like he got his bell rung, waved for help from the sideline then never came back. Hope he's ok too. Wtf?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Re: Quicks back

Hopefully they were just being careful, I'd hate for it to be an issue that holds him back this year. If he missed a year with a back injury it could just be a precautionary thing. Does anyone know what the injury was specifically?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Re: Quicks back

bluecoconuts said:
Hopefully they were just being careful, I'd hate for it to be an issue that holds him back this year. If he missed a year with a back injury it could just be a precautionary thing. Does anyone know what the injury was specifically?
I'm not sure when the injury took place, it wasn't noticed by the announcers and I don't remember seeing him limp off the field. But, it's good that it's only spasms (which can be painful to be sure). I understand the precautions of getting X-rays since he does have a history of back injuries.

As far as Brockers, I'm guessing it wasn't anything too serious, since no one has even whispered anything about him being hurt. All good news.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I remember seeing Brockers come off the field, almost bumped into Fisher, and went off w/ Reggie 2 look at something. It obviously wasn't serious, otherwise we would've heard something by now (scheduled MRI, what happened, which play, etc).

Quick's back spasms aren't a huge issue, just precautionary. And honestly, even if it was serious I wouldn't really give it 2 blinks. Based on how much he was featured/work he got in the preseason games, I didn't think he would have a huge impact early on. Of course I'm probably wrong, but that's just how I see it.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Angry Ram said:
I remember seeing Brockers come off the field, almost bumped into Fisher, and went off w/ Reggie 2 look at something. It obviously wasn't serious, otherwise we would've heard something by now (scheduled MRI, what happened, which play, etc).

Quick's back spasms aren't a huge issue, just precautionary. And honestly, even if it was serious I wouldn't really give it 2 blinks. Based on how much he was featured/work he got in the preseason games, I didn't think he would have a huge impact early on. Of course I'm probably wrong, but that's just how I see it.

You're right, Angry! I think Givens gets into the mix just a little earlier at first. Quick will be fine. He's getting better everyday

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I couldn't tell you where I read it so take it how you want...

I missed the game due to work so when I got home I read everything I could about the game and I remember reading that Brockers just got poked in the eye. No biggie for the big guy.