Quick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I can't help but notice one constant. It seems like Brian Quick is making some plays in TC. @CoachO have you noticed this? Just seems like we may have two big guys on the outside ready to ball out. Wish I could see it with my own eyes.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I never lost faith in quick and I really hope this is the breakout year.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I can't help but notice one constant. It seems like Brian Quick is making some plays in TC. @CoachO have you noticed this? Just seems like we may have two big guys on the outside ready to ball out. Wish I could see it with my own eyes.

If you read any of my report,, LOL I think you would see how much I have been raving about him. HE's been the best player on the field, and the best part to me, is that its apparent that Bradford has the confidence to throw him the ball, something that hasn't always been the case.

PhxRam

If you read any of my report,, LOL I think you would see how much I have been raving about him. HE's been the best player on the field, and the best part to me, is that its apparent that Bradford has the confidence to throw him the ball, something that hasn't always been the case.

What kind of repertoire does Bradford have with Britt?

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I read all your post. I was looking forward to them. But has Quick looked this good before? Is this the best he has been?

CoachO

Hall of Fame
What kind of repertoire does Bradford have with Britt?

Seems to have great trust in him. Both Britt and Quick seem to catch almost everything they can get their hands on. I know that has been a concern in the past, but so far so good on both accounts

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
I saw a lot of progress in Quick the second half last year. He seemed to gain co fidence and k ew his assignments. I keyed on him at home games and he was open A LOT but clemons never looked his way. His blocking was excellent, and I think Snead and Fischer had more confidence in him heading into 2014 than most fans. And though admittedly I am not a britt fan I could change my mind if he is being a positive influence for Quick.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I read all your post. I was looking forward to them. But has Quick looked this good before? Is this the best he has been?

There is no comparison in what he is showing this year compared to past camps. There is a swagger about him that has NEVER been visible before, and he making all the plays. And FINALLY using his size and body to his advantage.

Last edited:

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
I think something has bumped his play up. Britt would be my first suspect. Good observation. He looks different this year.Confident, sure, battlles for the ball. The breakout is here. Enjoy!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
There is not comparison in what he is showing this year compared to past camps. There is a swagger about him that has NEVER been visible before, and he making all the plays. And FINALLY using his size and body to his advantage.

That's Kenny Britt's impact, man. I know it!!! Quick's following in his footsteps.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I saw a lot of progress in Quick the second half last year. He seemed to gain co fidence and k ew his assignments. I keyed on him at home games and he was open A LOT but clemons never looked his way. His blocking was excellent, and I think Snead and Fischer had more confidence in him heading into 2014 than most fans. And though admittedly I am not a britt fan I could change my mind if he is being a positive influence for Quick.
I agree, love his blocking downfield.. don't know how many times last season he obliterated or dominated a defensive player on the way to a big play!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Multiple people are talking up Quick, so I guess I'm starting to buy into the Quick hype. Excited to see how much better our offense is if they live up to the hype.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
The only thing with Britt that makes me hesitate is that I was listening to someone on the radio (I can't recall who it is exactly) that said Titan fans could tell Rams fans all about how impressive Britt is in TC. I hope what we are seeing is more than that. It sure looks like it should be able to crossover but...

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
The game I saw today in camp was dominating. Just a monster. If that guy shows up on Sundays....