Quick way to piss me off

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I keep hearing about the rams packaging our pics to go to #7 and get Austin...This will send me over the edge

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Agreed. I will sign out of here for a couple days if that happens because it is a positive atmosphere that I will be poisoning.

Shawnbb158

Starter
As long as we don't give up too much I'm all for it. Austin on our turf will be something to be seen!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I want Austin on this team,and i would be ok with a trade up,but only if our #22 isn't involved.
A future 1st and our #16 would be ok.

I'm sure there are quite a few fans who would hate that scenario.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd applaud them if the compensation is reasonable.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
mojorizen7 said:
I want Austin on this team,and i would be ok with a trade up,but only if our #22 isn't involved.

A future 1st is too much. We traded from #6 to #14 last year for a second. I'd offer the same to move up from #16 to #7.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
jrry32 said:
mojorizen7 said:

A future 1st is too much. We traded from #6 to #14 last year for a second. I'd offer the same to move up from #16 to #7.
I'm assuming our future 1st is a low end pick in the 25-30 range :ww:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
We need to get better now, and we already have 2 #1's next year. If we trade it will be in this draft, I'd bet my house on it.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I love Austin, but Idk if there's any player in this draft that's worth trading up for (from what we know right now). Maybe he's worth it, but I guess we'd have to see at what cost. I'm guessing the Rams have a set price too.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I would ask if they would take a first and 3rd with a 2nd NEXT YEAR.

Trading the 22 can catch us an early second and third this year.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
HitStick said:
I would ask if they would take a first and 3rd with a 2nd NEXT YEAR.

Trading the 22 can catch us an early second and third this year.

this i could get on board with, but i am by no means ready to accept giving up 16 & 22 for Austin. I wouldnt even give up 22

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
DR RAM said:
We need to get better now, and we already have 2 #1's next year. If we trade it will be in this draft, I'd bet my house on it.

I'm in this camp also. And everything I'm hearing is if they do trade up (for whatever player they covet) they would also consider trading down with the #22 pick to get some of those extra picks lost back.

I think people have to consider that even though we have some holes, we are much closer to being a playoff team this year than at this time last year. At some point you have to take some chances on great players rather than just a bunch of good players (if that's how they view it). So I won't go crazy, I will trust in what they believe is best for the team.

I don't think we need to jump to #7, but I do think if it's Austin (or even say Warmack) we're going to have to go up to the 10-13 range.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Someone else had a great idea, I think I'd offer the Bills #16 and #22 for #8 and #41 to get Austin.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Everyone just relax...reeeellllaaaxxxxx.

We can't do anything about who they do or don't draft. Rest assured...they are in position to get some good players this year, trade up, down left, or right...really good spots this year.

DeaconJ

Rookie
Austin might be good, but he's not good enough for Snisher to mortgage the farm. The team needs more picks to fill holes, so I think a trade down with Atlanta from the 22 is much more likely than a trade up.

/edit/ Well.......uh, half right.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'd love Austin, but not seeing a scenario in which we trade up.

If we do; I trust Snead and Fisher.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Breaking: Rams and Eagles have reached an agreement on a trade for the 4th overall pick. Rams expected to select Manti Teo.

WTF is this shit!!!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Username said:
Breaking: Rams and Eagles have reached an agreement on a trade for the 4th overall pick. Rams expected to select Manti Teo.

WTF is this shit!!!

You ain't foolin me, they just traded with the Jags for Geno Smith!