Quick Not Dressed at Rams Fest

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RmsBlsCds

UDFA
Hi guys,

Down at Rams Fest and Quick isn't dressed down I the sideline. I didn't see any reports about him getting hurry yesterday. Any ideas? I was really looking forward to seeing him.

RBC

BD-TomCat

Rookie
they said before the event that they will be featuring the younger guys. backups will be showcased during the tackling portions

PhxRam

Hi guys,

Down at Rams Fest and Quick isn't dressed down I the sideline. I didn't see any reports about him getting hurry yesterday. Any ideas? I was really looking forward to seeing him.

RBC

what kind of turn out today?

RmsBlsCds

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
what kind of turn out today?

My guess would be 3 - 4k.

I shouldn't have come. September is an eternity away!!! :)

Bradford just completed two 20 yard passes to Steadman. So sad he won't be here to start the season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
they said before the event that they will be featuring the younger guys. backups will be showcased during the tackling portions

My first thought as well... However he just reported Bradford to Bailey passes.

Hmm. I hope Quick is okay. He needs live reps!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Wooowww!!! Quick not playing because he's A STUD??? He has nothing to prove? Daaang, he must be kick arse!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Take it easy stud...Couple plays next week, just slowly build during the preseason,,,,,(y)

lockdnram21

Legend
yesterday they were talking about his back or something but he went back in and played probably just rest

RmsBlsCds

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah apparently it's rest. Realized after being there that Saffold and Jenkins were sitting out as well, but all of them seemed fine.

Seeing Lauranitestssafsfsafasfdis in a walking boot was a bit distressing, but apparently just a mild ankle sprain.

And I could not possibly suck more at estimating crowds. Apparently about 15k were there, and that sounds way more accurate than what I guessed. It just felt a lot less than last year when they actually scrimmaged. I wasn't expecting it to just be practice (insert Allen Iverson meme here), but still had a great time.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I was wondering why quick wasnt dressed, I was looking forward to seeing him play. I didnt think that britt had a great day until catching that bomb. It was awesome seeing jake long out there during 11 on 11. Fan fest is always a good time.

PhxRam

Hi guys,

RBC

SO???? how did it go?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
He wasn't dressed? Just walking around bare assed? Athletes can get away with anything man.