Quick Looks good.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
Him and Britt looking damn good, hope it carries over to regular season

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I've been thinkin the same thing. Looks like he has made the transition to the NFL, he may still make some mistakes but he looks much improved.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Twin towers looking forward to seeing it when it counts. Just hope Bradford is ok

Slappy967

Starter
If you compare Quick of years past with Quick of this years preseason games, it's a night an day difference. I think the best thing to happen to Quick was us signing Britt.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you compare Quick of years past with Quick of this years preseason games, it's a night an day difference. I think the best thing to happen to Quick was us signing Britt.

Maybe. When Quick was drafted a LOT of people were saying that you shouldn't expect a break out until year 3. It's hard to tell whether it's Britt, just that the game has slowed down for Quick because of his experience, or a combination.

Slappy967

Starter
Good point Akrasian. I definitely can see both of those being true. I just feel like Britt has taught him how to play with a chip on his shoulder and to play to his size.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If this continues you got to feel good for him. He's been working hard. It would be nice to see him reap the rewards of that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lightswitch.jpg