Quick Inactive?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Not particularly surprised, he didn't do much in preseason and it was relatively late when he finally got his cap for no contact off.

Better safe than sorry, Britt and Cook are definitely more than enough for big bodies.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Bradley Marquez.

Release the Krakken!

LR3ZNLTH.jpg

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Not really surprised...The dude wasn't targeted in ONE preseason game...Did he catch a pass? I've seen him block...I also saw him get flagged...maybe twice, for not lining up properly....Didn't seem in sync to me...But this is a lil disheartening...he's our best wr....of course, IMO.

Glad I caught this...he was in my starting fantasy lineup vs @Dodgersrf .....no easy wins here baby!!!!!

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
Don't the smaller, quicker WRs match up better against the Seahawks? I'm guessing Givens, Bailey, and Austin were going to get more snaps than usual anyways.

Ram65

Legend
Next man up or men.....WR by committee! Now, both Austin and Bailey will see playing time. Givens gets his chances as well. Time for Britt to step up.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Quick is our best blocking receiver. That's probably where his absence will be felt today.
JMO

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Quick being inactive makes me very suspicious he is not fully healed, or he had an unexpected setback.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That sucks, but hey the team beat the shitchickens without him before.

Plus, we still get Stedman, Tavon, Jared, Kenny.

And maybe, just maybe, we'll see this again:

Seattle+Seahawks+v+St+Louis+Rams+enKbCPVCe1Cx.jpg

…..

Legend
Quick being inactive makes me very suspicious he is not fully healed, or he had an unexpected setback.

exactly what i was thinking....or...also thinking, this could go on for awhile?

I'm sure that Fisher didnt address it much because it wasnt asked directly, but that will change after this week. We'll be more informed I'm sure.

jap

Legend
Don't the smaller, quicker WRs match up better against the Seahawks? I'm guessing Givens, Bailey, and Austin were going to get more snaps than usual anyways.

Tavon decoys, allowing Sted to collect short-intermedite catches, setting them up for a couple bombs. Tavon decoys deep, drawing plenty of coverage, allowing Chris to go one-on one & deep against some hapless defender for a TD bomb. Later on, Chris runs deep once more, attracting more attention, then Tavon takes the rock and shakes & bakes his way to pay dirt.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Fisher eluded to this in his radio show on Monday. This is more about not having Bates and Cunningham on Special teams than is has to do with Quick's health.

Since Mason is inactive Cunningham will not be returning Kickoffs or on the coverage units.

Fisher said that dressing all 6 WRs was not likely. And since I now expect Givens to be returning KO and Marquez on coverage units. The just don't have the room on the 46.

Of the options.
Austin - punt return
Bailey - coverage units
Givens - KO return
Marquez - coverage units.
Britt - starting WR

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
As long as you keep that avatar I'll keep liking everything you have to say:mustache:
That will not be a problem! Even when you have a bad day, looking at that avatar has to put a smile on your face!

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Tavon decoys, allowing Sted to collect short-intermedite catches, setting them up for a couple bombs. Tavon decoys deep, drawing plenty of coverage, allowing Chris to go one-on one & deep against some hapless defender for a TD bomb. Later on, Chris runs deep once more, attracting more attention, then Tavon takes the rock and shakes & bakes his way to pay dirt.

Off topic. But I think it's a lot more likely that Foles tries to force feed that stupid quick swing pass to Tavon all game. We'll see. Trust me I hope you're right.

jap

Legend
Off topic. But I think it's a lot more likely that Foles tries to force feed that stupid quick swing pass to Tavon all game. We'll see. Trust me I hope you're right.

The force feeding happened the last year and a half because we had backup QB's with no arms. Foles has a live gun and knows how to use it. Tavon is a match-up nightmare who needs to be employed all over the field. It will be even worst for opponents once the Gurley Midnight Express leaves the station as they would then have two match-up nightmares to contend with.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
The force feeding happened the last year and a half because we had backup QB's with no arms. Foles has a live gun and knows how to use it. Tavon is a match-up nightmare who needs to be employed all over the field. It will be even worst for opponents once the Gurley Midnight Express leaves the station as they would then have two match-up nightmares to contend with.

I was actually referencing this preseason but hey whatever. The games already on and Cig is doing a good job so far. Guess I'm used to the B Shotty days still.

jap

Legend
I was actually referencing this preseason but hey whatever. The games already on and Cig is doing a good job so far. Guess I'm used to the B Shotty days still.

Bad memories seem the hardest to forget! :LOL: