Quick active this week?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Bates looks like he was full participant in practice yesterday. Even if we get him back, we have an issue now that Reynolds is out for a bit.

Is it a numbers thing again? With Tre back, does it affect Pead playing more ST. Looked to me like he was playing just as much even with the backup RB responsibilities.

Will the fact that Washington doesn't have as dynamic ST as Seattle affect who sits?

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I think most of us were surprised he was inactive last week.

I'm thinking they didn't want to expose him to an Earl Thomas shot right out of the gate and he will be active from here on - but honestly, who knows?

I wouldn't be counting on him for fantasy football, that's for sure.

Bailey, Marquez, and Austin will be active - you can be pretty sure of that.

I think Quick and Givens and maybe even Britt may take turns as inactives here and there depending on the secondary match ups.

Wouldn't surprise me to see all 6 WRs dress more often than not - with Marquez primed to become the new Mr. Special Teams.

V3

Hall of Fame
I read that Quick has been rusty. They'll probably start slowly introducing him. I wouldn't expect much work from him for a while.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I mentioned before the season that Britt should be the odd man out if all goes well with this young talent and still think so. The only receiver Britt compares favorably to is Givens, and he might actually be more prepared to help this team this season.

Rams are very deep at WR now and it shows with their difficulty in bringing Quick back. But it's gonna happen because he's better than Britt and so are both Bailey and Tavon.