Questions about buying tickets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
So a couple of us want to go to the MNF game against Seattle. We have never been to a NFL game before and I thought the best way to experience our very first game would be at home on national television with a rowdy home crowd!

I have been to stlouisrams.com and found out single game tickets don't go on sale until later this summer.

My question is, should I wait until the summer to buy tickets at face value or should I buy now from other fans at NFL Ticket Exchange or StubHub to guarantee a spot? We want to sit in these particular sections inside the red box. Tickets at StubHub are going for no less than $200. About how much do you think I will spend if bought at face value? Thanks to anyone that can help!

Y0BP3D2.jpg

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
All depends on what the Rams record is by the time that game comes up lol, seriously. Being a Monday night game though, I'd say you're better off getting them now. Idk though, like I said it all depends. There are some decent seats around $100 in the corner endzone if you wanna go that route.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
All depends on what the Rams record is by the time that game comes up lol, seriously. Being a Monday night game though, I'd say you're better off getting them now. Idk though, like I said it all depends. There are some decent seats around $100 in the corner endzone if you wanna go that route.

Well I will be getting the tickets before the season starts, I was just wondering if I would be able to save some $ if I wait until the Rams sell their single game tickets.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Young Ram said:
Username said:

Well I will be getting the tickets before the season starts, I was just wondering if I would be able to save some $ if I wait until the Rams sell their single game tickets.

Last I looked, they haven't even announced the price of tickets.. ?? I could be wrong..

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Dagonet said:
Young Ram said:
Username said:

Last I looked, they haven't even announced the price of tickets.. ?? I could be wrong..

They haven't but I think they will when they start selling their single game tickets later this summer. I know fans tend to over price their tickets on NFL ticket exchange and sites like StubHub. Just wondering if its worth waiting until the summer to save some $ or just buy now. Thanks again guys.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Young Ram said:
Dagonet said:
Young Ram said:
Username said:

They haven't but I think they will when they start selling their single game tickets later this summer. I know fans tend to over price their tickets on NFL ticket exchange and sites like StubHub. Just wondering if its worth waiting until the summer to save some $ or just buy now. Thanks again guys.

I am wanting the 3 game package as they have offered in the past. Usually one or two good games included. Let me know what you're doing.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Normally I buy from razorgator.com but this year I bought from stubhub.com . Search through as many sites as you can, because prices really vary game to game & site to site.

I just bought 2 row 3 seats in section 115 for the home opener on stubhub for $293 total. From my experiences buying tickets in that section the past few years, that's a great deal. 115 is a great section: 30 yardline on the Rams side of the field (left of the 50). The players can hear what we say to them & we interact throughout the game.

If you want to be close you're gonna pay a premium. Depends on how close and the game. Primetime games like SF & SEA will generally add $20-$60 to your ticket price. I'd say expect anywhere from $60-$350 (on the side of the field you have boxed in) depending on how close you're sitting at that game. All depends on how much being close means to you.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Young Ram said:
So a couple of us want to go to the MNF game against Seattle. We have never been to a NFL game before and I thought the best way to experience our very first game would be at home on national television with a rowdy home crowd!

I have been to stlouisrams.com and found out single game tickets don't go on sale until later this summer.

My question is, should I wait until the summer to buy tickets at face value or should I buy now from other fans at NFL Ticket Exchange or StubHub to guarantee a spot? We want to sit in these particular sections inside the red box. Tickets at StubHub are going for no less than $200. About how much do you think I will spend if bought at face value? Thanks to anyone that can help!

Y0BP3D2.jpg

You probably won't like this answer but buy from a scalper. I've traveled to STL many times to see the Rams and I always show up without a ticket. I've purchased for other guys from the Herd board during the annual get together too. In fact I love rubbing it in that I always end up with primo seats for less than what the guys pay for theirs.

It's easy to do and trust me you will pay face value at the worst and often I have gotten two for one. You just need to bring a copy of the pic you posted so you know what you're buying.

When fans start pouring into the stadium the scalpers start dumping tickets.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Dagonet said:
I am wanting the 3 game package as they have offered in the past. Usually one or two good games included. Let me know what you're doing.

I just want to go to 1 game. I live in so cal so 3 games would be very expensive.

rams24/7 said:
Normally I buy from razorgator.com but this year I bought from stubhub.com . Search through as many sites as you can, because prices really vary game to game & site to site.

I just bought 2 row 3 seats in section 115 for the home opener on stubhub for $293 total. From my experiences buying tickets in that section the past few years, that's a great deal. 115 is a great section: 30 yardline on the Rams side of the field (left of the 50). The players can hear what we say to them & we interact throughout the game.

If you want to be close you're gonna pay a premium. Depends on how close and the game. Primetime games like SF & SEA will generally add $20-$60 to your ticket price. I'd say expect anywhere from $60-$350 (on the side of the field you have boxed in) depending on how close you're sitting at that game. All depends on how much being close means to you.

Well I don't want to be too close. I want a decent view of the whole field.

LesBaker said:
You probably won't like this answer but buy from a scalper. I've traveled to STL many times to see the Rams and I always show up without a ticket. I've purchased for other guys from the Herd board during the annual get together too. In fact I love rubbing it in that I always end up with primo seats for less than what the guys pay for theirs.

It's easy to do and trust me you will pay face value at the worst and often I have gotten two for one. You just need to bring a copy of the pic you posted so you know what you're buying.

When fans start pouring into the stadium the scalpers start dumping tickets.

That's too risky since I'm traveling from cali, I have never bought from a scalper and don't want to get stuck in STL without tickets lol.

Thanks everyone for replying.