Question

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Has anyone seen other teams flagged for taunting or they just gonna hit us with it?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Re: Question

I dont remember seeing anyone else flagged for taunting today, hell I didnt even see what the flag was thrown for in the Rams game, I thought it was just a regular fair catch. Not sure what was done or why anyone would taunt after making a fair catch.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Simms was facemask to facemask with another player. Saw this go unchecked in the panthers seahawks and titans steelers games today

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim

Rabid Ram said:
Simms was facemask to facemask with another player. Saw this go unchecked in the panthers seahawks and titans steelers games today
I didn't know they could penalize one side of 2 players jawing at each other. It's not like Sims said something that hurt the other player's feelings. :roll:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yea apparently its taunting same exact thing we got called for in preseason as taunting

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim

Rabid Ram said:
Yea apparently its taunting same exact thing we got called for in preseason as taunting
In my world, taunting is what you do after a tackle, a sack or scoring a TD. How can it be taunting when both players are in each other's face?

WvuIN02

Starter

I didnt see the taunting thing, but Finnegans fouls were dumb.

Finnegan acts like a thug and cost the team several times with that nonsense today. I've been sick of his act for the entirety of his time in the league. You don't have to do that crap on the field, guys like Polamalu don't and let their play do the talking.

Apparently Fisher thinks it's okay so it will continue. Could have cost the Rams a W today.

bskrilla

Starter

WvuIN02 said:
I didnt see the taunting thing, but Finnegans fouls were dumb.

Finnegan acts like a thug and cost the team several times with that nonsense today. I've been sick of his act for the entirety of his time in the league. You don't have to do that crap on the field, guys like Polamalu don't and let their play do the talking.

Apparently Fisher thinks it's okay so it will continue. Could have cost the Rams a W today.

Only thing that bothered me about Finnegan today was his coverage. The first penalty on him was meh. He started the hit as the guy was still off the ground and just got to him a little late. NO biggie.

The second penalty was bad, but Arizona got away with the exact same thing later in the game on Austin Pettis. I mean it was a mirror image of the tackle that Finnegan got called for.

Say what you want about Finnegan, but by all accounts his teammates love him and he is a leader in the locker room. I'm hoping he rebounds in terms of coverage though, because yesterdays game was not his best.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob

I think I'm paranoid from all the years of seeing the Big Red get penalties for clean hits and the like but if this continues with our Rams I'm calling conspiracy!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

I heard the Cards player was hard @ hearing & Eugene was telling him where to go to eat after the game.

I thought taunting was something a player is doing standing over a player who just happens to be on the ground. So grinding face masks to get the bugs off each other is now taunting...Pure Chickafication!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The ref or refs must have heard what was said (from what the commentators were saying) and It must have been so far over the line, they threw the flag. Your mama is so_____ she____ ?

nighttrain

Legend

RamsSince1969 said:
The ref or refs must have heard what was said (from what the commentators were saying) and It must have been so far over the line, they threw the flag. Your mama is so_____ she____ ?
ah mama joke is taunting? standard fair in my day
train

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

RamsSince1969 said:

That's my read, I was more concerned with the lack of a call on the way they slung Pettis out of bounds.