Question regarding game planning

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Serious question... Do you think that because of the short week upcoming that Fisher and staff maybe put more emphasis on game planning for both games last week to the extent that it affected the game plan today? Meaning... did they not focus enough on the Cowboys because they knew with only three days of preparation for the Whiners and they needed to work both game plans into their practices?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd like to know how Fisher and his staff are gameplanning against division opponents vs everyone else.
The results have been polar opposites.
5-1-1 in division
3-9 vs the rest of the schedule.

Its undeniable IMO...not just by the record but in how the team looks and plays on gameday. Better prepared,better execution,more aggressive on offense,more physical on defense etc.

Last season we were all very proud of our NFC West 4-1-1 prowess(and rightly so) but i cant help but feel that Fisher's staff and players aren't being prepped the same way vs the rest of the NFL.

It's perplexing to me...and if the Rams come out,look great and get a win vs SF on thursday night? Awesome of course,but what will we see the following week vs Jacksonville,Houston? I think it's already a trend but the next few games will be very interesting.

I'm seeing two completely different teams depending on who they play.

A55VA6

Legend
I did think about this. I think they somewhat outlined a gameplan for the Niners, but they still game planned and failed to execute against the Cowboys. I expect a MUCH different team on Thursday. Even if we lose, I think we'll play our best game.

Kaepernick has been under alot of pressure and is struggling. Look for the Rams to (hopefully) get pressure on Colin and don't play so far off. Home field advantage will be in our favor too.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
MTRamsFan said:
Serious question... Do you think that because of the short week upcoming that Fisher and staff maybe put more emphasis on game planning for both games last week to the extent that it affected the game plan today? Meaning... did they not focus enough on the Cowboys because they knew with only three days of preparation for the Whiners and they needed to work both game plans into their practices?

I can't imagine a coaching staff looking past one game for another. If they did; they got exactly what they deserved.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A55VA6 said:
I did think about this. I think they somewhat outlined a gameplan for the Niners, but they still game planned and failed to execute against the Cowboys. I expect a MUCH different team on Thursday. Even if we lose, I think we'll play our best game.

Kaepernick has been under alot of pressure and is struggling. Look for the Rams to (hopefully) get pressure on Colin and don't play so far off. [hilite]Home field advantage will be in our favor too.[/hilite]

We need to have a packed house with rabid screaming fans. Whiner fans were "whining" about the noise in seattle, well lets give them a second dose! Fill the house!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I'm not sure that not game planing wouldn't be a good thing for us. :lol: