Question Marks: Wide Receiver Draft Prospects

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Interesting stuff.

I worry that Coates will be a Ram because of the Auburn connection. I hope I am wrong because I don't think a second round pick on Coates is the best the Rams can do at that slot.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Interesting stuff.

I worry that Coates will be a Ram because of the Auburn connection. I hope I am wrong because I don't think a second round pick on Coates is the best the Rams can do at that slot.

I don't want him either. I haven't heard of the rams showing any intrest in him. at least not yet.

thehammer

Rookie
going the other way on Coates....elite person off the field, hard worker and has that wr ego that I love...and add in has a Dez Bryant type body..easily wins hand battles with smaller db's....only question is his hands and he isn't a natural hand catcher of the ball. Just think with his ego he will not allow himself to fail but agree there is real bust potential I'm all in but understand why other posters will pass

Athos

Legend
Bad hands scare me. It's the worst offense when it hits you straight in the palms and you drop it like a hot fucking potato.

Perriman seems like he has a higher floor than Coates.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I like Coates...looks like a stud to me...TO didn't have the greatest hands either...now he's in the HOF conversation...