Question for Ram fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Man, she ought to get her money back on that boob job!
Man - don't even tell me you think the daughter of Goldie is fake. And if they are, they are spectacular! And this right here would be the absolute ultimate mother daughter samich. Hubba hubba.:

Ah shit! They must have heard me.
3689bae9a21f7079b8602f6488f4e0f7.jpg

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Man - don't even tell me you think the daughter of Goldie is fake. And if they are, they are spectacular! And this right here would be the absolute ultimate mother daughter samich. Hubba hubba.:

Ah crap! They must have heard me.
3689bae9a21f7079b8602f6488f4e0f7.jpg
Getting back on topic, what does Goldie and Kate Hudson have to do with Heather Graham? :neener:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Getting back on topic, what does Goldie and Kate Hudson have to do with Heather Graham? :neener:
Oops! Well in my mind they are interchangeable so... In fact, a Kate Hudson/Heather Graham samich would work pretty damn well. Oh waiter!

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Oops! Well in my mind they are interchangeable so... In fact, a Kate Hudson/Heather Graham samich would work pretty damn well. Oh waiter!
The samich concept seemed to work well enough for Hugh Hefner!

I went out briefly with a lady that looked a lot like a younger Goldie from the shoulders up anyway. Original Goldie would've had to spend some serious dough to match the south of the shoulders appearance. :banana::cheers:

Micah

UDFA
Name
Micah
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The sack strip fumble he had to basically end the game was embarrassing for your left tackle kinda. Don't ya think?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would I consider a talented pass rusher in FA? Sure. Would I consider Frank Clark? No.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The sack strip fumble he had to basically end the game was embarrassing for your left tackle kinda. Don't ya think?

I don't care how many strip sack fumbles he gets. Frank Clark is worse than scum, and I don't want him on the Rams.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

To basically end the game? Did you turn the game off at that point?

It probably enraged Whitworth, but Whitworth gave nothing else up all day. Regardless, Clark is a woman-beating turd. Fuck him.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I know these parts are foreign to us sports nerds BUT. I think she is mid walk, they do move you know

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

I'd have to go with curtains matchin the drapes.