Question: Do we release or trade Langford now?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
We picked up Alex Carrington at a good deal and he's no slouch himself and just Picked up Donald. I'm thinking Langford's high priced act might just be moving on possibly. Any thoughts? Cap hit this year is 6 Mill with 2 mill in dead money with 7 mill and 1 mill dead money on cap for next year. Seems like he is prime for cut or a trade!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Its a big cap hit I suppose - but we've got the room for it (just). Maybe he'll be cut the year after? Still very useful as part of our rotation. Maybe not?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I have no idea, but I do know that Fisher likes (and rightfully so) to have a steady rotation of pass rushers. If they can keep Langford under the restraints of the cap, then this team is going to benefit greatly. I, personally, wouldn't want to get rid of him.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
No, Langford played well. We want him to help teach how to become a defensive lineman in the NFL to Donald

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
No, Langford played well. We want him to help teach how to become a defensive lineman in the NFL to Donald

I agree.

Langford is still playing well.

Donald, like all DT's, will need some time.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
No way.
Keep those guys on the line fresh and hungry for 60 full minutes!

FRO

Legend
Absolutely not. He allows you to slowly develop Donald. Donald is a rookie, put him in situations where he can dominate. No need to cut anybody who can contribute. We need to win.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Looks like he won't be on the team next year, but for now, keep him, it's not like we need more cap room to sign anybody.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
No. He's still a very solid player despite what some think and provides stop gap size on early downs.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
We do have some excellent potential right now to both keep an excellent DL on the field at all times and rotate them so often that they remain fresh.

If we ever get out to early leads and our fresh excellent DL is going against a tired OL AND can tee off on the pass.... it's going to be damn hard for other teams to come back on us.

Alan

Legend
Conrath and Cudjo should not be thinking about buying a house in St. Louis.

iced

not yet. Let Donald develop some, perfect his technique while learning from some great tutors...

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
We're likely cutting or trading someone with talent. That's never a bad thing if what you're keeping is even better.