Question!? Can anyone tell me ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Can anyone tell me, I know OTA's start in roughly 3 weeks, But isn't there a " Rookie Mini-Camp Prior to that!? Or was that Just a " Fisher" Thing!?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
April 3: Clubs that hired a new head coach after the end of the 2016 regular season may begin offseason workout programs.

April 10-30: Phase I of the Los Angeles Rams' offseason program.

April 17: Clubs with returning head coaches may begin offseason workout programs.

April 21: Deadline for Restricted Free Agents to sign offer sheets.

April 25-27: Voluntary Minicamp.

April 27-29: 2017 NFL Draft, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

May 1-22: Phase II of the Los Angeles Rams' offseason program.

May 5-8: Clubs may elect to hold their one three-day post-Draft rookie minicamp from Friday through Sunday or Saturday through Monday.

May 9: Deadline for Prior Club to send "May 9 Tender" to its unsigned Unrestricted Free Agents. If the player has not signed a Player Contract with a club by July 22 or the first scheduled day of the first NFL training camp, whichever is later, he may negotiate or sign a Player Contract from that date until the Tuesday following the 10th weekend of the regular season, at 4:00 p.m., New York time, only with his Prior Club.

May 12-15: Clubs may elect to hold their one three-day post-Draft rookie minicamp from Friday through Sunday or Saturday through Monday.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
May 5-8: Clubs may elect to hold their one three-day post-Draft rookie minicamp from Friday through Sunday or Saturday through Monday.
Thanks Riverumbbq!! This sounds like it! This week-end, MAYBE, if the wife is off work, I'll be able to shoot over to Cal. Luth. and see what I can see! No promises, but IF I do, there well be photos posted!!!