Question about the rookies...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
They reported to camp yesterday. I was wondering if they practiced at all, or just have to be in the facility only?

I know we start a full training camp this weekend with everyone, but was just wondering what the rookies are doing before that since they had to be in the facility yesterday.

I am looking all over online, and no mentioning on what the rookies are doing. I see that some teams already have veterans in camp.

Mahalo for any information. :bg:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Since you gave a proper Hawaiian thank you...

Check out the Thread - Wagoner - Rookies report for Duty.
Its just a few down on the 1st page Bruhda.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
There's a video of here with Fisher and all it was the rooks do their physicals, do their stretches and maybe work out for an hour or so to get in the flow.

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:

After I wrote this I found that article :lmao:

I am getting really excited for this season, and I know some people don't have high expectations. I do for this Rams squad. I am really forward to watching the D-Line wrecking havoc, and the secondary locking down receivers.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Ram_Fan said:
Selassie I said:

After I wrote this I found that article :lmao:

I am getting really excited for this season, and I know some people don't have high expectations. I do for this Rams squad. I am really forward to watching the D-Line wrecking havoc, and the secondary locking down receivers.

Shaka Brah !