Question about the Dome:

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Where is the "big screen"?

My wife, daughter and I will be going to the game Monday and we were debating whether we should sit in the end zone or upper terrace.
The girls insist we have a view of the much larger screen. Which side is it on? I think we will go for the opposite end zone.

RamzFanz

Damnit
screen.jpg

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Awesome. Just got our tix printed, checked in to our hotel across from the dome, waiting on my Imos pizza for take out.
We're all set.
I'm going to yell my guts out tonight. If you hear one section in the nosebleeds making way more noise than the rest, that's us.....

Go RAMS!!! GO GSOT!!!
CAN'T WAIT!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Awesome. Just got our tix printed, checked in to our hotel across from the dome, waiting on my Imos pizza for take out.
We're all set.
I'm going to yell my guts out tonight. If you hear one section in the nosebleeds making way more noise than the rest, that's us.....

Go RAMS!!! GO GSOT!!!
CAN'T WAIT!

I miss Imos Pizza...

RamzFanz

Damnit
We're all set.

Go RAMS!!! GO GSOT!!!
CAN'T WAIT!

Did you see any protesters?