Question about Pickem!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have notice, on the Pickem Leader Board, that two players can have the same amount of "Win's" yet their point scores can very 3 or 4 points or so. Can anyone tell me how this scoring works!?!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Good question. Unfortunately I have no idea. The real question to ask is why am I not in first place? :sneaky:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The away team winners are worth more points than the home team winners.

These were the rules from the start, although next year I'd like to change it to a pure Pickem where home or away is worth the same points.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I think that I screwed up and joined the pickem too late in the week? I forgot about the Thursday games.:(

PhxRam

I think that I screwed up and joined the pickem too late in the week? I forgot about the Thursday games.:(

It is possible to set it up so that you can miss the thursday game and still pick the rest of the week but like everything, it takes time.

PhxRam

I have notice, on the Pickem Leader Board, that two players can have the same amount of "Win's" yet their point scores can very 3 or 4 points or so. Can anyone tell me how this scoring works!?!

Merry Christmas... Spend your money well.