Question about Opening game @ Oakland

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
As a non US Native, can the good folk on ROD tell me whether the Rams opening game against Oakland will be televised in the Santa Barbara area or will it be blacked out?

We find ourselves in Santa Barbara at the beginning of our US trip and want to make sure we can see the game. Being Monday night football, will it be on ESPN?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Televised live nationwide, except maybe Oakland if they don't sell enough tickets to lift the local blackout.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks Jrry, one less thing I need to worry about!! :)

Hope you enjoy the trip! It's funny that you're coming to America when many of us Americans would love to escape to Australia! Can you bring some of your many beautiful women (like a plane full) with you and leave them here? We'll take good care of them. ;)

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hope you enjoy the trip! It's funny that you're coming to America when many of us Americans would love to escape to Australia! Can you bring some of your many beautiful women (like a plane full) with you and leave them here? We'll take good care of them. ;)

It's a bucket list type thing. Had to see the Rams play live, had to do Vegas, New Orleans etc.

Interestingly, we are getting quite a few ads on tv for Tourism USA recently so your dream of scantily clad Australian women may be closer than you think. :D

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Televised live nationwide, except maybe Oakland if they don't sell enough tickets to lift the local blackout.
The past two seasons the NFL lifted the blackout rules for all teams.

Do we know if they did it again or not? I'll do some research (I guess we call that Google these days).

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The past two seasons the NFL lifted the blackout rules for all teams.

Do we know if they did it again or not? I'll do some research (I guess we call that Google these days).
I knew they made it easier to avoid blackouts but it's the raiders they are often blacked out in NorCal.

Tano

Legend
You had me right here....
I said it on another post but this is possibly my favorite Aussie

ae2aa0dd83fa1e06d237a56741f96697.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The blackout is no more. NFL put on a semi permanent break when we moved to LA.