Question about game days

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NZRam

UDFA
Name
Sam Green
Hi there! Long time lurker, first time poster!

I'm coming over from New Zealand this year to watch my first ever rams game vs the bills (cannot wait!) and just wanted to ask if there was any good accommodation around the USC campus etc. Also I will be arriving into LA at around 9am. Any tips on what time I should try get to the stadium and any good bars to go to after to celebrate a win?

ps. love all the camp reports. Have been a rams fan for a very long time and love coming on this site. Easily the best one ;)

Thanks! GO RAMS

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

I'm coming over from New Zealand this year to watch my first ever rams game vs the bills (cannot wait!) and just wanted to ask if there was any good accommodation around the USC campus etc. Also I will be arriving into LA at around 9am. Any tips on what time I should try get to the stadium and any good bars to go to after to celebrate a win?

ps. love all the camp reports. Have been a rams fan for a very long time and love coming on this site. Easily the best one ;)

Thanks! GO RAMS

Well it's been awhile. Best suggestion though is go straight to the stadium !!!
---Tail Gates are the way to go.Walk around & join the party.You'll find free food & alcohol. Ram fans everywhere: Then go into stadium early to watch pre game. 10:00 am early games start. People have Some of the games on.
If you go to a bar it is just
Going to waste your time.The spirit of the game is in the parking lot & stadium.

--The area in certain spots are not the best in the city.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Thanks! GO RAMS
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining! I'll defer to others about the accommodations but hope you enjoy yourself!

ninedeuce

Rookie

Thanks! GO RAMS

Greetings NZ! There's a Radisson that's walking distance to the coliseum. As @SoRam suggested, you could join the tailgaters and have a few before the game.

As for the victory celebrations, I wouldn't recommend hanging around the USC/coliseum area. LA Live is a quick uber ride away where there are several spots to get a drink. There are hotels there as well. I'm sure you will find a few Rams fans there to celebrate the win with.
Enjoy and cheers! :cheers:

Last edited:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Welcome Rams brother! Love New Zealand! Enjoy your time out here, and, uh....check in a little more often, huh?

fearsomefour

Legend
The area around the stadium is bad. Others will have better suggestions than I as I haven't lived in So Cal in a good long time.
Kiwi's are the friendliest people in the world....you will be fine.

NZRam

UDFA
Name
Sam Green
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks so much for the suggestions! I forgot no one has been to a rams game in la for 20+ years haha so was a bit premature! I'll be sure to start posting more. Found myself some tickets! Will be good to tag along on some tailgate action :) will also be nice to talk rams football as everyone here in NZ jumps on the bandwagons (seattle, 49ers, pats:puke:)

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
@NZRam, I'd consider that game as well as many others except (like opening MNF @SF)... I'll be in Tamarindo, CR (most of the season).

Pura Vida, Bro!

Big Game

Living The Dream
Me and some buddies will be at the Bills game as well. We are flying into Vegas Friday and driving up to LA Sunday morning!!!! #CantWait

NZRam

UDFA
Name
Sam Green
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know. This one seems like he'll rip your nuts off, if you cross him.

Haha no no!

Me and some buddies will be at the Bills game as well. We are flying into Vegas Friday and driving up to LA Sunday morning!!!! #CantWait

Oh awesome stuff! I got my two tickets on the visitor side. Seemed to be a bit cheaper! Cannot wait!

Big Game

Living The Dream
Oh awesome stuff! I got my two tickets on the visitor side. Seemed to be a bit cheaper! Cannot wait![/QUOTE]

Yep we plan on buying or tickets soon. I was looking on the visitor side as well due to it being a little cheaper.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Thanks! GO RAMS
Plan on really, really heavy Traffic go to the game! Not Kidding! Traffic is Terrible getting to the Coliseum Leave early to get there in time!!