Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I cannot fucking wait!! Was that Christopher Waltz in the trailer?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
oh_yes_creepy_loki.gif

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I cannot freaking wait!! Was that Christopher Waltz in the trailer?
I thought it was too, but I looked it up and he isnt in the movie, but Tim Roth is, and he resembles Walts quite a bit, so thats my guess as to who that was.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Yep. On my MUST SEE list. I'm a big Tarantino fan. He grew up with the same films I did and he loves to throw nods to them in various ways.

I not only enjoy his films on their own merit--I also enjoy the nostalgic feel he creates. I believe that 1970s cinema is some of the best.

Which reminds me--I just watched "The Seven-Ups" with Roy Scheider on Netflix. I LOVE the grittiness of those films. And that car chase? Top 5 ever.

fearsomefour

Legend
I love Tarantino.
He is really getting in the spaghetti western thing. Like the Clint trilogy he is using the same actors in different roles in these westerns.
The violence has almost become self mockery at this point.

Athos

Legend
Walt Goggins! Hell Yea! I hoped he'd see an increase of work after Justified!

This looks awesome!

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
As a kung-fu movie collector, I'd also love to chill with him. I believe he and RZA (wu-tang clan) had a nerdy kung-fu conversation, and Tarantino would always say, "I have an original 35mm version of that movie." He got my favorite choreographer/director, Yuen Woo Ping, to do the fight scenes in both Kill Bills. I thought I read he did this movie on like original 46mm film (or something like that), but it doesn't appear old and grainy. I think that would have been rad.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I love that sick bastard's movies too. Looks like a great Holiday flick that the whole family will enjoy.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The trailer kinda reminds me of cross between Quentin Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs and Kurt Russell's The Thing

One of them fellas is not , what he says he is

Because you just know , things are going to go downhill from there

NE4he56BBAND77_1_b.jpg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Tim Roth is made for QT's movies...