QBDL: QuarterbacksDontLast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Quinn, Brockers, Donald and Long.

Lets just enjoy thinking about this wrecking crew some more.
These are some of the most special guys at their positions in the league.
Quinn is an anomalous blend of speed, balance and power. His athleticism is beyond reasonable for a man his size.
Brockers eats Blockers. Two at a time, he can gobble up 40% of the opposing o-line and do it with enough strength to not lose any ground.
Donald. Aaron freaking Donald. DROY. Donald the destroyer. If you want to send him a letter, drop it off in the other teams backfield. That's where he lives.
Long. Who? Oh nobody. Just some dude who managed 13 sacks during a 2-14 season. He is the "just a guy" of our d-line. He also happened to lead or push for the lead in QB pressures over the '12-'14 seasons.

I have many different hopes for this season. Other than a SB win, I above all else hope to see this group fire on all of its cylinders and fulfill their destinies as the greatest line since the Fearsome Foursome.... and if they do one better, that's ok with me too.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Quinn is an anomalous blend of speed, balance and power. His athleticism is beyond reasonable for a man his size.
Brockers eats Blockers. Two at a time, he can gobble up 40% of the opposing o-line and do it with enough strength to not lose any ground.
Donald. Aaron freaking Donald. DROY. Donald the destroyer. If you want to send him a letter, drop it off in the other teams backfield. That's where he lives.
Long. Who? Oh nobody. Just some dude who managed 13 sacks during a 2-14 season. He is the "just a guy" of our d-line. He also happened to lead or push for the lead in QB pressures over the '12-'14 seasons.

I have many different hopes for this season. Other than a SB win, I above all else hope to see this group fire on all of its cylinders and fulfill their destinies as the greatest line since the Fearsome Foursome.... and if they do one better, that's ok with me too.

Well, damn, son. This here put a big smile on my face!

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod

You know, when you look at it as you have explained it, there is absolutely no reason our D Line shouldn't dominate all comers this season. I just hope GW doesn't try and get too cute with blitz packages and subsequently reduces the impact this line can have by themselves.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
The fact that offensive holding is rarely called sorta somewhat nullifies how great they really are (or would be if that penalty were actually enforced). They have to be so good that even blatant holding and takedowns don't stop them from getting to the QB. That's nearly superhuman and a lot to ask.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
come%2Bat%2Bme.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have had this feeling about Chris sense the end of last season. THIS year he will be named come-back player of the year, because of his 2014 injury year!
I think he comes back with a vengeance, and records a minimum of 14 sack!
And God only knows what the rest of the D-Line will do. With that kind of output from Chris!!

jjab360

Legend
I feel you, I really do.

But as far as nicknames go, let's just not...

At least not until they actually prove it over an entire season.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The fact that offensive holding is rarely called sorta somewhat nullifies how great they really are (or would be if that penalty were actually enforced). They have to be so good that even blatant holding and takedowns don't stop them from getting to the QB. That's nearly superhuman and a lot to ask.
I hate it.
The league is doing everything it can to protect QBs. The blatant holding allowed against Quinn alone makes it clear.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I feel you, I really do.

But as far as nicknames go, let's just not...

At least not until they actually prove it over an entire season.
Lol I hadn't even considered a nickname.

There is no excuse for this group to not be great. If they are only solid it will be a big disappointment.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I like it! Very clever. As others have said...earn it. And that starts Sunday! But keep this particular meme far away from coach Williams.