QB stats for Bradford and Hill for their careers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Here's the career stats for Hill and Bradford. Can you really tell them apart? They are very similar

UoMCbDB.png

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
There are three types of lies. Lies, Damned lies and statistics. You trying to say Hill is as good as Bradford?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Hill is a solid backup for sure. He has the ability to put us in winnable situations. It's up to the rest of the team to believe in him and make it successful.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There are three types of lies. Lies, Damned lies and statistics. You trying to say Hill is as good as Bradford?

No, I'm trying to show that once we get past the thought of moving on without Bradford, Hill is more than capable at winning games for us.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nah. But Hill hasn't been on any good teams either. SF when they were in the tank, and Detroit. He's a heady QB with a lot of experience, so I don't expect him to perform like a rookie and be all jittery out there. He's seen it all. Now it's up to the lines to take control of games and give Hill a few opportunities to punch it in, and we should be fine. Bradford could have had a great season this year (and it showed), but now it's up to Hill to make Bradford proud.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
We're not doomed with Hill, we're just way better off with Sam. We were gonna win the SB easily this year. Now we're gonna have to work for it. That's the difference in the two.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
We're not doomed with Hill, we're just way better off with Sam. We were gonna win the SB easily this year. Now we're gonna have to work for it. That's the difference in the two.

Agree, I was hoping for 10-11 wins. I think we can get 9 with Hill.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Agree, I was hoping for 10-11 wins. I think we can get 9 with Hill.

I think that's realistic. Hopefully it's not the difference in making the Playoffs or not.

Seahawk fans think they got the #1 seed locked up. I hope they get what's coming to them.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
No, I'm trying to show that once we get past the thought of moving on without Bradford, Hill is more than capable at winning games for us.

No that's fair. I agree with you actually and think Shaun Hill's gonna do fine for us. He's a solid veteran and a good pro and it sounds as though he really does have the respect of this locker room which is important. I'm all behind him. I'm just a "little salty" to use Les Snead's phrase from last year when he was pissed off. I think we all are today.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I think that's realistic. Hopefully it's not the difference in making the Playoffs or not.

Seahawk fans think they got the #1 seed locked up. I hope they get what's coming to them.

We don't need a gunslinger at QB to beat anyone in this division. We just need no turnovers.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
Hill is pretty much an unknown quantity.

He has had two seasons in his entire career at 34 years old where he's started more than six games, and he hasn't made a start since 2010.

The quarterback position is going to be a great big unknown in 2014. But the rest of the team should be pretty good.

Hold your breath folks. Once more into the fray.

SWMO Fan

UDFA
Name
Mike

He has had two seasons in his entire career at 34 years old where he's started more than six games, and he hasn't made a start since 2010.

The quarterback position is going to be a great big unknown in 2014. But the rest of the team should be pretty good.

After four seasons, Bradford was still an unknown quantity. People talk like Sam was an elite QB who would lead us to the SB someday. Through four seasons his play was what I would call just slightly above average. We all know there were reasons for our lack of success with Bradford as our QB, and this year it looked like the pieces were in place to allow Sam to excel. But because of his injury history and failure to lead us to a winning record his first four seasons, IMO he was still an unknown quantity. I believed that if he could avoid injury this season he might have a great year. But his year is over before it has begun so now I am fully behind Shaun Hill.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
After four seasons, Bradford was still an unknown quantity. People talk like Sam was an elite QB who would lead us to the SB someday. Through four seasons his play was what I would call just slightly above average. We all know there were reasons for our lack of success with Bradford as our QB, and this year it looked like the pieces were in place to allow Sam to excel. But because of his injury history and failure to lead us to a winning record his first four seasons, IMO he was still an unknown quantity. I believed that if he could avoid injury this season he might have a great year. But his year is over before it has begun so now I am fully behind Shaun Hill.

Agreed, and I'm behind Hill and the Rams as well.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I believed that if he could avoid injury this season he might have a great year. But his year is over before it has begun so now I am fully behind Shaun Hill.
James-Earl-Jones-Totes-McGotes2.gif

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

Your fray comment reminded me of this poem.
I think it's from that movie "The Grey" with Liam Neeson.

420585_184974008279938_1049537125_n.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, we're gonna see a bunch of stuff like that in the coming weeks. And I think it's disingenuous. With or without Bradford, this team was ill equipped to make any significant strides after two rebuilds. Last year looked to be a good stepping stone, and this year could have been great. Either way, whoever the QB is this year, they're going to benefit from a much improved team. And for that, I'm not as anxious about Bradford being out.