QB options

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
1338.gif

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would make a hard push for Stafford or Brees. This team needs an actual QB. It is not going to get where it wants to go, hoping for average QB play.

The need to consider making some moves at WR, too. Granted, Foles misses them all the time, but there were some receptions left out on the field today because these guys couldn't make a tougher than usual catch.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Isn't is crazy how all we need is average QB play for this team to be good, possibly very good, and we can't even get that...

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Too bad the trade deadline passed. We could have offered Foles for Manziel. I don't like Manziel but at least he can run.

I feel like one of us kept mentioning that over and over and was just ridiculed mercilessly.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" It's better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt!! Sooooo ..:censored:" ( But I'm seriously considering retiring completely from being an active Rams Fan! that includes posting here at ROD or anywhere! I'm seriously in the dumps!!)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I feel like one of us kept mentioning that over and over and was just ridiculed mercilessly.

Because Manziel isn't a good option. I think you are misunderstanding me. I don't want Manziel. I want to get Foles off the field.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Fisher can publicly stick with Foles all he wants. We kinda expect that, anyway.

But I think that Foles may have lost this team.

Hell, I think Fisher may have also lost this team, himself. The players aren't stupid.

Both have pretty much lost me, too.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
" It's better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt!! Sooooo ..:censored:" ( But I'm seriously considering retiring completely from being an active Rams Fan! that includes posting here at ROD or anywhere! I'm seriously in the dumps!!)
Naw...You and me are lifers....I can't root for anyone else...I am tired of them breaking my heart every year, tho'

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
We need to go away from Foles, that's for sure. I've tried to be patient with him but he's just been so inaccurate lately. It's frustrating. Put in Mannion, see what he can do. There's no way he'd be any worse

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Yeah, but with the way the D was playing today, I'm not sure the QB would make a difference.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The last couple of times Fisher gave his unconditional support... guys disappeared...

l.jpg