QB Issues (to Date)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
A lot of talk around QB issues around the Rams neighborhood.. It's great to see that we are 6-7 without a high profile QB.. I believe we could be much better.. Below is the current QB situation.. Please discuss..
St Louis Rams QB Problems.png

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
What's to discuss?

For this year, the QB situation is what it is. Hill is going to finish out the year unless he gets hurt, in which case Davis will come in. It's pretty much universally taken for granted that Bradford is better than both, but his ability to stay on the field seems to be lacking thus far in his career.

Fisher has already said he'll be back next year, and most expect we'll be getting a relatively early QB (although not one of the big two, and each win increases the price we would have to pay for one of them should we go there, especially considering we won't be the only team trying to get a QB in a poor QB class.) to serve as a "plan 1A" in case Bradford gets hurt yet again.

But even with the injury risk, Bradford's a better plan 1 than anyone we could get in free agency or the draft.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't understand the subjective nature of your chart.

jjab360

Legend
I don't understand the subjective nature of your chart.
I have to agree. No offense, but I found it a little humorous to find an opinion on a chart as if it were a statistic.

I get the same feeling with profootballfocus a lot of times, too.