Q B D L = QuarterBacksDontLast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Quinn, Brockers, Donald and Long.... are going to get some people fired this year!

Hayes, Carrington, Langford and Simms would probably constitute a better front four than many teams.

That Gregg Williams guy... he alone counts for at least a 6 pack of sacks with his new arsenal of Boba Fetts flying around the secondary. Joyner, Robinson and the other DBs we have drafted/signed all have some skills in blitzing.

I don't think you can overhype this defenses potential for applying pressure.

Pass me the Kool-Aid gents, I am getting wasted!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
hahaha I like that a lot!! perhaps a ROD t shirt with that on it?

FRO

Legend
Better coaching, better talent in the secondary, a pass rushing DT. The ingredients are there. There are no excuses for a great defense. Can't wait to watch those guys dominate.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also... 10.75
That's the median average of where our starting front four were selected.
I wonder how that compares to other teams around the league.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Hayes, Carrington, Langford and Simms would probably constitute a better front four than many teams.
I mentioned that myself a while back. Our depth is freaking insane. No repeats of SB34 with a blown up defense praying to avoid OT here.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I mentioned that myself a while back. Our depth is freaking insane. No repeats of SB34 with a blown up defense praying to avoid OT here.

Its true... our back ups are not liabilities but instead just more commodities.
Crazy!

RFIP

Of course there will be no repeats of SB34 offensively either.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Of course there will be no repeats of SB34 offensively either.
That was a foregone conclusion. We're being built a different (but entirely valid) way.

It would have taken a LOT more than Watkins to get us to THAT level.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
With less talent and Greg Williams kid calling our defense we went 4-1-1 in this division,if we do that again IMO we win the division outright,I'd also like to say great offense isn't solely dependent upon airing it out non stop, the most points a Martz team ever scored in a Super Bowl..... 23 of the 47 SB winners only 11 scored fewer points one of them was over a Martz team,the best passing attack in the league got destroyed last year in the SB.
The year we did win in the two games against Fisher the cumulative score was a push.
We drafted the right people for this coaching staff,our QB ISN'T GOING TO BE ASKED TO WIN IT BY HIMSELF,I like that.