Q&A with Joe Barksdale.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
6 more folks. There are thousands of posters and we can't come up with 25 questions?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I already asked a question, but maybe someone would like to ask him, " Who is your favorite RT on this Team?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I already asked 2, I have more if needed.

Come on guys!!!!! You can do it!!

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
We appreciate you guys and your input. It's just hard to fathom that this many people are on here and so few want to get involved. It's not the easiest of task to get this coordinated.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We appreciate you guys and your input. It's just hard to fathom that this many people are on here and so few want to get involved. It's not the easiest of task to get this coordinated.
I have about 4 questions on two posts. I just wanted to leave room for the other guys.

Ill ask more if needed.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Save them up. If by tomorrow night, no one has asked and we are still short. Ask away my friend

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
If there's a need for more questions (I've asked one, figure there's a limit of one per customer), you can add things like:
- Can you break down the relative value of conditioning, technique and maturity as they impact an OL's success at the NFL level?
- People talk about the importance of continuity on the O-line, more than anywhere else on the field. Can you detail how much that matters, and give us some examples of communication on a play-by-play basis? For example, how often does Scott Wells dictate who you're blocking with pre-snap protection calls, and how long did it take you to get in sync with him? As a side question, when Bradford started taking over protection calls (I think he did that for a while last year), how did that impact you?