Q&A with Joe Barksdale.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
You and your team are Rams forum GODS.

giphy.gif

Don't let that go to your head.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
To those who submitted questions via PM please post them in the forum.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Aside from Quinn, who is your least favorite dlineman to see lining up across from you in team drills?

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
@blue4 post the questions on the link the @PhxRam provided in the OP. That's where Joe will be going to answer.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cmon guys get your questions in, you only got 3 days left.

If posters are not interested in participating in the Q&A sessions let me know and we will discontinue doing them.

I have a few surprise Rams players (new to ROD) willing to do a Q&A but if we are not going to get any questions in I a might as well tell them to forget it.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Cmon guys get your questions in, you only got 3 days left.

If posters are not interested in participating in the Q&A sessions let me know and we will discontinue doing them.

I have a few surprise Rams players (new to ROD) willing to do a Q&A but if we are not going to get any questions in I a might as well tell them to forget it.
I appreciate these. I didn't want to drill Joe with hundreds of questions but can certainly come up with more. I greatly appreciate your and Juggernauto's efforts.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
How many questions are you looking for?
I posted one. Could ask a couple more if needed.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
We need 25 or so. That's a pretty good amount