Putting it in perspective.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
This is the point I tried to make on Monday without the eloquence and numbers X provided us! Thank you, X

laramsoriginal

Starter
The Pete Carroll regime has basically done the same thing in Seattle. Since he took over, I think they still have maybe two or three players from the original roster over a three year period. I point this out because after this season we'll get a pretty close comparison between the two regimes and how well each has rebuilt.

Agree.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
If you applied the same turnover rate to all teams you would find almost the same thing especially when you are a rebuilding team. Some qb's around the league switched teams and did quite well. Manning, Palmer and Alex Smith come to mind to name a few. To them every player is new and they have to learn a different system and terminology. I just can not figure out this massive defense of Sam at QB routine. I have given the benefit of the doubt to Sam for 4 years now. If he does not elevate his play to the next level this year he should be gone. That's it. No more excuses about linemen or wr or rb from the fans. Time for him to step up and make everyone better around him no matter who they are or how long they have been with the team.If he gets injured again this year would it be safe to say he is injury prone? Or are some going to be making excuses for that. All I know is if SB were on another team I doubt the same defenders of SB would not be defending his play and would not want the rams to trade or acquire him. But if he steps it up this year then I will support him and the team as usual and want him to stay a ram. I just want a lot more from the #1 franchise qb draftee.
I also stumbled across a site that can really increase your football IQ. Check out http://smartfootball.com/passing/attacking-coverages-in-the-passing-game#sthash.kx6WfniG.dpbs I have no affiliation at all and there is some cool info.
There's a place called ramstalk...

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
If ya'll don't mind and saving a whole new thread ,but three sacks ? For a whole year? If that doesn't give ya pause about Clowney, ain't no use discussin' it witcha

FWIW ,I don't believe even if Sam gets hurt again this year it constitutes fragile nor injury prone,that trend could easily reverse and he could play five years without an injury the only thing I'd be particularly worried about is his shoulder and it's not been an issue and THAT was before we took him,he heals is the important thing, all an injury would do for me is give a bargaining chip in resigning him. I agree we need to draft a quality backup, but not in the first round conversely IMO any later than a high three is not an adequate commitment to the purpose either.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I seem to recall the Grant Williams three seasons with the Rams 2002 through 2004 great great yrs. No-one I mean no-one could get launched backwards as fast as he could I bet he had some of the best NFL times set on his launches.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
But how many guys has he elevated?
He does that on occasion; but as you can see, the receivers kinda lose all coordination when he does it.
That elevation stuff is nothing to fool around with. Takes years of practice to master it.

5358179329c76.preview-620.jpg