Put the Watkins rumors to bed now

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Wonderboy

Rookie
I saw that too and that it means no Watkins :whistle:
That's what I was thinking too. Quite a stretch in a vacuum to say TJ Moe = no Sammy Watkins but I just don't feel the Rams are going that way (with Britt in the cold as well). It may not be exciting if the Rams come away from Thursday with an OL and a DB but it might make the team a whole lot better...

RamzFanz

Damnit
"Just as soon as I got done with the workout, they said, 'You want to be a Ram?' " Moe said. "I said, 'Uh, yeah.' "

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I was one of those camp guys who loved Helmick. But I also had a nice little chat with someone affiliated with the Lindenwood program, who claimed Mr. Helmick was not someone who enjoyed practicing. He didn't endear himself to his teammates, because he always seemed to come up with some sort of ailment (tweaked hamstring, tender ankle, etc) on Tues, which would render him unable to practice, but on Saturday, there he was showing up and being the best player on the field.

I found this to be an interesting comment the SECOND DAY of camp, and coincidently, he tweaks his hamstring lest than a week later. Not saying an UDFA would be stupid enough to go down with a fictitious injury while trying to make a team. But it does make one think.

From his performance when he was on the field, he certainly showed a lot more than some of the others. Guys like Blake, Veltung, who eventually stuck around as PS players. Just wonder if there was more to his release than meets the eye.
Where have you been Coach? I always enjoy your views.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I've been around. Not a fan of all the hypothetical draft nonsense. Especially this year with the extra time.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I've been around. Not a fan of all the hypothetical draft nonsense. Especially this year with the extra time.
Yeah I get it, It's a little silly but it passes free time. I myself have been less active.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I've been there.

At least in just a few days, the Rams finally pick someone and even those who disagree with the pick will hopefully hope for the best and rally around him.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He thought I was serious...

Ray-Liotta-Laughing-In-Goodfellas-Gif.gif

maybe he thinks you're a funny guy.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Rams signed Moe......I guess Larry and Curly are soon to follow because those darn fools are inseparable.

I don't know how to link the articles on the IPad.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hey Joe
Where'd you find that purdy girlie where'd you get that jolly dolly
How'd you rate that dish I wish was mine
Hey Moe
She's got skin that's creamy dreamy eyes that look so lovey dovey
Lips as red as cherry berry wine
Now listen Joe I'm not a heel but ole Buddy let me tell you how I feel