Put the Watkins rumors to bed now

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

(don't know how to make an entire tweet in blue font)

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Did Taylor Lewan have a better 40 time? That was before WR Moe tore his Achilles tendon as a Pat? Wonder how much time that injury took off of him?

Welcome aboard & to the Ram Family TJ Moe !

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1664400/tj-moe

Possessing a compact frame well suited to handling slot duties in the NFL, Moe shows good quickness in and out of his breaks and has enough speed to force defenders to be wary of his ability to sneak downfield.
As he's been each of the past two seasons, Moe will be lining up in the "H" position, as the featured receiver in Missouri's offense. Whether his statistics rebound to the level he enjoyed in 2010 or not, Moe could earn late-round consideration due in large part to the fact that while not special in any one way, he's proven himself to be a reliable target.

--Rob Rang

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Camp body?
-------------

8650.jpg

T.J. Moe | Wide Receiver
Team: St. Louis Rams
Age / DOB: (23) / 10/14/1990
Ht / Wt: 6'0' / 200
College: Missouri
Contract: view contract details

5/5/2014: Signed an undisclosed contract.

Latest News
Recent News

Rams signed WR T.J. Moe, formerly of the Patriots.
Moe, 23, was a priority UDFA signing by New England last April, but tore his Achilles' just under one year ago and spent his rookie season on injured reserve. The slot receiver and Mizzou alum will be a long shot in St. Louis

LINK

Alan

Legend
Good luck T.J.! It will be a tough row to hoe for him but he has a chance.

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
And what happened to Andrew Helmick? Everyone said he had done a great camp last year, we could have stayed with him.

Alan

Legend
SierraRam noticing the symmetry:
"tough row to hoe" for Moe? sorry, bored...
Yeah, Moe and hoe. That's why I used that idiom. I love word games. :LOL:

Alan

Legend
rafa with a Q:
And what happened to Andrew Helmick? Everyone said he had done a great camp last year, we could have stayed with him.
http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2013/8/25/4658122/st-louis-rams-roster-cuts-2013-andrew-helmick
St. Louis Rams roster cuts 2013: Andrew Helmick, others reportedly released (August 25th, 2013)
Tuesday is the first league deadline for making roster cuts, but most teams are getting a head start on the moves following this weekend's preseason games. The St. Louis Rams have started releasing players as well, according to reports.

"We've already started the process," Jeff Fisher said about this week's deadline. "We'll have a list for you whenever we're required to have a list for you, or you guys can hang out in the parking lot and look around and see who's here. It's not easy.

"You've got guys that have been in here since the rookie minicamp, through the OTAs in the summer, and the whole bit busting their rear ends and they're all better football players now than they were when they got there, but they understand the reality of it. It's not an easy process."

Among the first players being cut by the Rams is Lindenwood wide receiverAndrew Helmick, according to Nick Wagoner of ESPN. The speedy undrafted free agent made some noise early in training camp. Unfortunately, injuries sideline him at the start of preseason play, reducing his already slim chances to stick at the crowded wide receiver spot.

Helmick would be a nice practice squad candidate given his skill set.

Wagoner noted three other names that have been released: CB Robert Steeples, LS Jorgen Hus and kicker Brett Baer.

That brings the roster down to 86.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
For some reason I don't feel like T.J. Moe and Kenny Britt will be the ones to stop us from drafting Watkins if we chose to do so. I wish him the best and hope he works out, but I don't expect much.

RamsAndEwe

Rookie
Competition! We need Quick, Pettis, Givens and every living receiver soul to feel the completion. Last think I want is Larry, 'Curly and Moe as our top 3 wide receivers. I'm still cool with drafting Watkins or Evans.

Memphis Ram

Legend
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... h-t-j-moe/ Rams reach deal with T.J. Moe

Posted by Mike Wilkening on May 5, 2014, 3:36 PM EDT

The Rams have added a wide receiver with local ties.

According to a tweet from agent Matt Brei, the club has reached a deal with T.J. Moe, who played collegiately at the University of Missouri and attended high school in O’Fallon, Missouri.

Moe, 23, signed with the Patriots last April after going undrafted. However, he suffered a ruptured Achilles in May and was placed on injured reserve after clearing waivers. The Patriots parted ways with him this March.

Moe (6-0, 200) caught 188 passes for 2,101 yards and 11 touchdowns in his collegiate career (2009-2012.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Oops. Thanks for moving my post.

Anyway, looks like a bigger Amendola to me.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2013/03/18/richard ... rking-out/
T.J. Moe, WR (5-11 5/8, 206) — Moe ran an official 4.74 40 time at the combine, but did the 40 at his pro day in 4.60 and 4.62 seconds. He stood on the rest of his numbers from the combine. Moe has very good hands and reminds you a lot of Wes Welker.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Pre-Draft Numbers per NFLDraftScout

Amendola / Moe
5104, 183 / 5114, 204
4.58/40 / 4.60/40
2.65/20 / 2.63/20
1.51/40 / 1.56/10
31/2 VJ / 36 VJ
8'7" BJ / 10'0" BJ
4.25 20 yard shuttle / 3.96 20 yard shuttle
6.81 3 cone / 6.53 3 cone