Put Davis in???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramathon

I would think this point in today's game would be a good time to put Davis in at QB and give him some playing time. I don't think he can squander this lead, and could stand some playing time in a good situation.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I would think this point in today's game would be a good time to put Davis in at QB and give him some playing time. I don't think he can squander this lead, and could stand some playing time in a good situation.
No thanx if he plays well then we get to listen to people scream play dDavisplay davis.

Ramathon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I understand the lack of enthusiasm. I was just mainly thinking of protecting Hill. There's no need to risk injury to him at this point in this game.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I was against the switch in the first place, and even I think it'd be a mistake to put Davis back in now in any circumstances other than Hill getting hurt.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
There he goes! GOOOOOOO DAVIS! NO PICK 6'S BRAH!!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I was against the switch in the first place, and even I think it'd be a mistake to put Davis back in now in any circumstances other than Hill getting hurt.
Boffo, you're an idiot. Shut up!