Punk ass Randy Gregory

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
I'm watching Boomer and Gio and some guy I don't recognize is at the table talking about the post game dustup.
He says Gregory declined comment other than to say 'if you want to know if I hit him in the mouth, yes I did'
I've been able to view a clip linked from an Awful Announcing email I received and I can say Aboushi landed
a retaliatory shot that was a lot more forceful.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I hope Aboushi doesn't get suspended for retaliating. Gregory has been a punk ass little bitch his whole career, and I hope that punk ass little bitch doesn't drag us down with him.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I noticed Gregory was smiling when he walked away from the dust up.

Not sure how serious it was

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I noticed Gregory was smiling when he walked away from the dust up.

Not sure how serious it was
You just got your ass kicked and you got run over by a second rate offensive line, get you ass in the locker room because losing isn't funny.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
I read through the comments on one of the links about the exchange and most Bronco fans can't stand Gregory.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
The next time Randy Gregory records more than six sacks in a season, will be the first time Gregory records more than six sacks in a season.

Never understood the interest National media has in Gregory. Whatever his talents are ... or were at one time ... he has been around since 2015 and has just 18.5 career sacks. Now he's missed games and seasons for various reasons but when he's been on the field, Gregory has rarely been a productive player.

Hell, Dante Fowler has been around since 2016, and has 40 career sacks; and I think he's an under-achiever.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Definite bitch move. League better keep their focus on him too. Hard to blame Aboushi for the quick reaction.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The next time Randy Gregory records more than six sacks in a season, will be the first time Gregory records more than six sacks in a season.

Never understood the interest National media has in Gregory. Whatever his talents are ... or were at one time ... he has been around since 2015 and has just 18.5 career sacks. Now he's missed games and seasons for various reasons but when he's been on the field, Gregory has rarely been a productive player.

Hell, Dante Fowler has been around since 2016, and has 40 career sacks; and I think he's an under-achiever.
Yeah - after Donte’s last contract.I liked how good he was against the run though.In 2019 with Clay Matthews on the other side &’AD99 were fun moments with there pass rush.