Puka Nacua throwing it down during the NBA Celeberity All Star Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Yikes. Rams should add a no dunking clause in his contract.
Should be a no playing basketball clause.

If he tore a ligament (knee or achilles) from a basketball game, we would be screwed.

In addition, it is so easy to land on someone's foot and twist your ankle in a basketball game.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Yikes. Rams should add a no dunking clause in his contract.
Exactly.
As an old fart who was a teenager in New England in 1967, one of my hero's from the "Impossible Dream" team, was Jim Lonborg. Very promising pitcher. Pitched the first MLB game I ever saw, the last game of the season against Dean Chance to seal first place. Ruined it all two months later, due to a skiing accident. His career never recovered.

While I love what Puka is doing, I would think that the risk of all this comes into play with contract conditions and expectations. :wow2:

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Yes, basketball should be in the NO SNOW SKIING category while playing for us.
Wrap up Puka in bubble wrap in the off season.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
has technical stuff as well as the fluff/fun stuff
must watch

Puka is for real.He amazed me after watching the celebrity NBA all star game.Gis crossover,ball handling,& then a couple jams were impressive as well as an athlete.

Randy Moss was next level basketball talent,but seeing Puka was just impressive.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This is great!! :thinking:

Steve Avila playing opposite AD99, in an early practice after being drafted:
(Something like)
Why am I even playing this game... Not sure I am good enough for the NFL....
:laugh4::woozy2:

Dude I saw AD99 at training camp when they didn’t have all the VIP tents.You could watch the O’Lineman up close.Then when they went one on one’s he use to dog everyone.Chris Long talked about AD99’s rookie season.
What I saw when he went against Javon Brown & just funny.It was like a joke.He went one more extra rep as the whistle blew to change drills.Everytime he made him Whiff.
What I saw was Brown

Tano

Legend
Dude I saw AD99 at training camp when they didn’t have all the VIP tents.You could watch the O’Lineman up close.Then when they went one on one’s he use to dog everyone.Chris Long talked about AD99’s rookie season.
What I saw when he went against Javon Brown & just funny.It was like a joke.He went one more extra rep as the whistle blew to change drills.Everytime he made him Whiff.
What I saw was Brown
As in he was shitting his pants everytime he went against AD?