Public Service Announcement

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hey ROD! We have a long month coming up where there will probably be little pertinent RAMS news as the players and coaches go behind the scenes in prep for the new season. I still come here religiously seeking tidbits of info that the many sources here provide and am more times than not rewarded with news. I love this place and couldn't imagine a RAMS season anymore without it. With that said, I'd like to remind everybody that it does take some cash to keep the wheels on this place rolling and I try to give a little from time to time because I feel I get a lot from here for virtually nothing. So I'm just trying to help our ROD crew, that keep this place going, out a little and ask for everybody to try and sling a few ducks their way to help out. They'll never come out and ask for your help too much but running this site during the off season doesn't get any cheaper and the work is probably about the same. So dust all those Benjamins you guys got moth-balled in the kitty and make it rain in here!!!!! Even small amounts add up and ease the load. I know the ROD staff would greatly appreciate it. I know I appreciate all of those goofy bastards. :cheers:

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
DONATED!!! Thank you for the wonderful reminder and thank you to all the mods and staff behind the scenes who make this possible. I only wish I could meet every single person in here and shake hands/fist pump/kick back a cold one. I love this place and can't imagine a day where I don't stop in to read all the wonderful content.

Love my football family, Ram on brothers and sisters!!!

Kindly,
Bryan

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
CGI and Selassie pay the bills around here as a labor of love but it certainly doesn't hurt to have some help. I think you guys have ponied up quite often and I sure appreciate it. We all do what we can to keep this the best Rams site out there. Thanks for the reminder Bo. And Go RAMS!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BUMP!
th

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
This is the month rumors run rampant!! :shocked: :redcard: Conspiracies galore! :argue::wow::rant: Outrageous theries!!:mrburnsevil:.

Bring it on!! :football:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I almost didn't give anything, seeing that the minimum gift has been $25, and things are tight for me as I complete a degree and just tough financial times. I urge everyone to give what you can this month, even if it is only a little. Wish I could give more.

C'mon fellow tightwads! Loosen up the purse strings!:yess:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I almost didn't give anything, seeing that the minimum gift has been $25, and things are tight for me as I complete a degree and just tough financial times. I urge everyone to give what you can this month, even if it is only a little. Wish I could give more.

C'mon fellow tightwads! Loosen up the purse strings!:yess:
Man, it doesn't matter if you don't give but $5. Every little bit helps balance the books and lighten the load for this place. It adds up. I'd like one dime from each person in the USA. That's all! ;) (Well, I think I could make on that $30,000,000.)

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Husker,

Can you please drop a link to donate into this article?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
So I'm just trying to help our ROD crew, that keep this place going, out a little and ask for everybody to try and sling a few ducks their way to help out. Even small amounts add up and ease the load. I know the ROD staff would greatly appreciate it. I know I appreciate all of those goofy bastards. :cheers:

I'm in ...

niBpLXxiA.gif