Public Service Announcement - Brenda Warner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

So a lady at work tells me today that there is a cooking show on the Food Network tomorrow morning 10:30 am EST and the host is some woman who is married to Garth Brooks and her guest tomorrow is Brenda Warner.

OK you've all been advised...SET YOUR DVR's!!!!!!!!

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well I actually did watch this program, made me hungry as all get out too! Bar b qued ribs, beans with bacon, onions, etc and a D-licious looking peanut bar desert that Kurt scoofed down then, like all men do, took a huge swig of milk....RIGHT FROM THE BOTTLE! (My wife just shook her head..)

Anyhow, at one point Kurt decides he's going to throw grapes into Tricia's mouth (get your minds out the gutter!) And she misses all three...then she throws one and Kurt gobbles it right in his pie hole!

They cut to a mini break where Tracy says "Kurt thinks his a great passer but he missed every time...my one toss? Oh yeah, caught! Who's the better QB now Kurt?"

Tricia is a good looking woman, no Faith Hill by any stretch but good lookin none the less.

It was a good show.