PTI- Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I actually love PTI, and I love it even more that their giving credit where credit is due. Make no mistake the Rams are only getting better. Stay tuned.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I hate the narrative that Goff looked like the biggest bust in nfl history. Screw you corn man. He looked like a rookie playing for a fucking dinosaur coach with zero idea about offense.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck

I hate the narrative that Goff looked like the biggest bust in nfl history. Screw you corn man. He looked like a rookie playing for a freaking dinosaur coach with zero idea about offense.
These numbnuts know less than the average ROD poster when it comes to the Rams.
Too many teams to cover.
Not enough true insight beyond stats and lack of highlights.
All they know is general misinformed group think.

I found zero fault with Goff personally.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
i'm just in shock, in what appears to be happening before our very own eyes.
Glad to see the word "numbnuts" used, very underrated word imho :ROFLMAO::rolllaugh:

fearsomefour

Legend

I hate the narrative that Goff looked like the biggest bust in nfl history. Screw you corn man. He looked like a rookie playing for a freaking dinosaur coach with zero idea about offense.

Yeah, Tony Cornholer not too original here.

JackStraw

Rookie
These guys can be sarcastic and it's nice to hear them praise anything Rams with out a smile. I think their demeanor reflects many fans around the country. All of my friends i've brought up Rams success with agreed with me strongly that Rams are a serious contender and they usually love trolling me for being a dopey homer

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They are both very, reluctant in there praise, but I'll take it. It keeps the Rams "In Print"!

Last edited: