Pryor Pro Day Video DB Drills.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Meh...dude can find the ball near the LOS and hit. So can TJ Mac and Matt Daniels.
Somebody sell me on picking Pryor over Ha Ha Dix.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Than you, Tron!

I was underwhelmed. I watched Cody Davis's drills earlier today and he's a better athlete. I wanna watch Clinton-Dix's workout.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Ask and you shall receive.

Thank you, Tron.

You know we're both Pryor, guys. But man, Dix's fluidity and burst was strikingly better than Pryor's. Dix looks like a true FS and Pryor looks like a SS. What do you think?

Alan

Legend
Hey I said that already! Several times. :LOL:
Welcome to the light side mr.stlouis.;)

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you, Tron.

You know we're both Pryor, guys. But man, Dix's fluidity and burst was strikingly better than Pryor's. Dix looks like a true FS and Pryor looks like a SS. What do you think?

I agree Dix did look more fluid and had a better burst. I think Pryor has better instincts though. Pryors game tape is much more impressive to me personally than Dix's. Pryors closing speed on the field is head and shoulders above Dix's IMO. Pryors ability to come down and play the run also helps a lot since we play against the Seahawks and Whiners twice a year. I still stand firm that I think Pryor will be a great FS. I hope I am right lol. Dix will be very good, but I still prefer Pryor right now.

Alan

Legend
Tron still liking Pryor:
I agree Dix did look more fluid and had a better burst. I think Pryor has better instincts though. Pryors game tape is much more impressive to me personally than Dix's. Pryors closing speed on the field is head and shoulders above Dix's IMO. Pryors ability to come down and play the run also helps a lot since we play against the Seahawks and Whiners twice a year. I still stand firm that I think Pryor will be a great FS. I hope I am right lol. Dix will be very good, but I still prefer Pryor right now.
While I like Ha-Ha better, I sure hope we get one of them and a good CB. And a LT. :LOL:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

Either one would be a big upgrade over McCleod. Maybe we can trade #13 and still get one of them. I've been a fan of trading both our picks for a while.

Alan

Legend
mr.stlouis wanting quantity:
Either one would be a big upgrade over McCleod. Maybe we can trade #13 and still get one of them. I've been a fan of trading both our picks for a while.
I want to trade down with #2 but I also want two players in the top 13. As you can tell from the table in the other thread, 1-13 is where you get the studs. :)

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't like the way Dix avoided contact in the bowl game it was like he wanted no part of run support. I want a guy who can defend passes and do run support. They can both catch the ball when they are in position and I don't believe Dix has anything Pryor can't duplicate in coverage.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Dix is bigger and natural also less physical but he is smooth and doesn't flash when you watch him. He stays in position well and would probably be a good compliment to our Defense. Bottom line he is an option at 13 but it might be a little high to take him for my liking. Pryor's stock has risen lately, he is smaller than he is listed 5' 11 to 6' 1 for Dix. Pryor is more physical and less athletic but has a nose for the ball creating turnovers and displaying good instincts. I think that Dix is certainly still several picks better than Pryor in the mid first round range while Pryor will go from mid first down.
Just My Opinion.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We need a center fielder in the worst way. Idk who exactly we're gonna get that from, but we've got hitters back there already. Hard-pipin' safeties are aplenty it seems. Where have all the coverage DB's gone?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I have a ton of appreciation for Dix in the way he plays. He may never be the heavy hitter that Pryor is but his speed, athleticism, quickness, and ball skills are the best FS package in this draft to me.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I want to trade down with #2 but I also want two players in the top 13. As you can tell from the table in the other thread, 1-13 is where you get the studs. :)

That's the Beauty of it, there's studs to be had throughout this draft. :)

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
We need a center fielder in the worst way. Idk who exactly we're gonna get that from, but we've got hitters back there already. Hard-pipin' safeties are aplenty it seems. Where have all the coverage DB's gone?
The league legislated them into oblivion

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
[QUOTE="blackbart, post: 279744, member: 231"]I don't like the way Dix avoided contact in the bowl game it was like he wanted no part of run support. I want a guy who can defend passes and do run support. They can both catch the ball when they are in position and I don't believe Dix has anything Pryor can't duplicate in coverage.[/QUOTE]
I saw exactly the same thing and it cooled me on the Rams drafting him.