Pryor or Evans at 13

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Ramsey joining the conversation by saying good stuff:
Good stuff.
Welcome to the ROD Ramsey! upload_2014-3-4_13-9-44.jpeg
Good to have you on our team. This is the best football forum on the planet so I'm sure you'll love it here. I'd normally ask you to stop by the members map and pin your location but I can't find the members map anymore so I guess we won't be sending one of our premium new member fruitcakes. That's not necessarily a bad thing BTW.

laramsoriginal

Starter
2 wr's that could possibly be available in the late 2nd early 3rd round are Moncrief 6'2 221 4.40 and Martarvis Bryant 6'4 211 4.42.
Both guys need some development but they have a lot of potential.

Rams love player development so they could use first and second round on quality talent to fill the holes at OL and the secondary while using 3rd-5th round picks on guys with physical gifts but raw at their position. Moncrief or Bryant would add size and speed to the rams wr corp. As rookies they can line up and run deep fades while Cook and Austin run underneath patterns.

Last edited: