Pryor or Evans at 13

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
We have no need for a 2nd round WR. If we're not going to draft a guy who could be #1, we might as well stick with what we have for another year.

Just because he's drafted in the 2nd round does not mean he can't become a number 1. Ask Keenan Allen.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Just because he's drafted in the 2nd round does not mean he can't become a number 1. Ask Keenan Allen.
Sure, it's possible, but the odds are lower. Just like it's possible one of the guys we have now will step up into that role, but the odds are against it.

But if the Rams go that route, I would assume they think he will be a #1.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I love Pryor, but I think he translates better in the NFL as a SS. I kind of like McDonald there now for us and not sure Pryor is a great fit at FS (for the Rams). I think he can play FS too but I would have to go Evans if they were both there.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I love Pryor, but I think he translates better in the NFL as a SS. I kind of like McDonald there now for us and not sure Pryor is a great fit at FS (for the Rams). I think he can play FS too but I would have to go Evans if they were both there.
I agree with that, and I've always leaned towards Clinton-Dix. But I could see how Pryor would work well in Greg Williams' defense.

No matter what, they have to be able to play a better zone defense, but how they address that can also depend on what they do at OLB.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I agree with that, and I've always leaned towards Clinton-Dix. But I could see how Pryor would work well in Greg Williams' defense.

No matter what, they have to be able to play a better zone defense, but how they address that can also depend on what they do at OLB.

Couldn't of said it any better lol.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
If Evans is there at #13, you run up to the podium with the card.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
2nd round pick. Rams would be lucky to have Van Noy from BYU. He would start from day one at SLB.

I wouldn't mind if they picked him up, he's got good size, instincts and efficiency. I don't think OLB is a huge need but I wouldn't mind the pick up.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Something interesting. I heard a while back Fisher doesn't distinguish a difference between a FS and SS. It makes sense because McD and McC had pretty much the same role. I love the idea of lining up McD with Pryor. That's a lot of wood to be laid.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wish I could get excited about Evans.

Prior is my pick.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I go with Pryor. Biggest need and finishes the defense. He and TJMcD would be a scary tandem together back there. Only first Rd. WR I want it Watkins. If not him, there are other WR's in this draft that can be had 2-3 Rd's and still improve the WR corps. Moncrief brings everything to the table that Evans does.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Something interesting. I heard a while back Fisher doesn't distinguish a difference between a FS and SS. It makes sense because McD and McC had pretty much the same role. I love the idea of lining up McD with Pryor. That's a lot of wood to be laid.
This ^

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

I heard something similar also. I agree could be fun to watch them, I just hope one of them can cover effectively enough to make it work lol.

wrstdude

Rookie
First choice is still Donald, but of the options provided, I go Pryor. I'm still not sold on Evans at 13. It's getting redundant, but I look to WR in the 3rd/4th.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
Mike Evans over Pryor. You could trade back the 13th pick, and still get Pryor.
Got to cross your fingers and hope Evans is there at 13.