Proud New Rams Fan From West Virginia

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Can't wait to watch my WVU boys do work! I'm going to try to make it to a few games in 2013.

Let's go Rams!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welcome and thanks!!!!!!Proud franchise that was basically run into the ground like an old car, now restored to it's prior glory! GO RAMS!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I've been active on Rams forums for many-many years and I do not recall members joining because they had such an admiration for a college player. We've got 3-4 new members here already in support of our WVU selections! That's awesome!

And... I guess speaks very highly of Austin and Bailey.

Glad to have you guys aboard. Make it a habit!

Cheers!

A55VA6

Legend
It is nice to see people following players through the ranks. Nice to have you here!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
CGI_Ram said:
I've been active on Rams forums for many-many years and I do not recall members joining because they had such an admiration for a college player. We've got 3-4 new members here already in support of our WVU selections! That's awesome!

And... I guess speaks very highly of Austin and Bailey.

Glad to have you guys aboard. Make it a habit!

Cheers!

Well, there were some Bradford fans from Oklahoma that came over to the old board, but I'm sure it helps to have two WRs from the same team at once.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
RamsSince1969 said:
Welcome and thanks!!!!!!Proud franchise that was basically run into the ground like an old car, now restored to it's prior glory! GO RAMS!
Yes. It has been an extremely challenging experience. It's so nice to see the restoration.