Props To This Woman For Giving Something Worth Watching At The Pro Bowl By Streaking.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend

When Katrina Torres hopped a wall and ran onto the Pro Bowl field Sunday night, she wasn't doing to seek attention for herself. Rather, Torres told a Honululu television station that she was doing it to put a smile on the face of a cousin named Gary who had been paralyzed in a motorcycle accident and always dreamed of attending the Pro Bowl.
She even had "I did it for Gary" written on her back.
But no matter how noble Torres' gesture was, Aloha Stadium security still had a duty to run her down in a pursuit that was captured by plenty of smartphones in the stands. Once Torres was apprehended though, she was simply banned from the stadium for a year and no charges were pressed.
Torres believes that Deion Sanders, the former NFL star who was coaching one of the Pro Bowl squads, had some input on the light slap on the wrist she received.
From KHON2.com:
After security guards caught her, team captain Deion Sanders heard her story and came to the rescue.
“Deion Sanders came running behind us and he’s like, ‘Hey don’t arrest her. That [tribute] was really cool. Just don’t arrest her. If you arrest her, I’m gonna bail her right out,’” Torres said.
Torres says she was ready to go to jail if she had to, knowing that if it made her cousin smile, it would have been worth it.
According to Torres, her cousin Gary was watching the whole scene on television from his home in New Mexico. Though he is unable to speak, it was clear he was moved by Torres' tribute.
"He was just smiling a lot and he was just fist pumping," Torres told KHON. "[My relatives] said as soon as we saw you jump, his face just lit up and he was just fist pumping and stuff so that made it so worth it for me."
Here's video of Torres making her run:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There was no streaking involved there.

I R Disappoint. :confused:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
You know if that had been a guy he would have been whacked by a player.

V3

Hall of Fame
Weak. All I could think of was Costanza streaking in that flesh colored spandex suit (i.e. didn't have the guts to go all the way).

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
How is that streaking?:meh: Why in my day kids knew what streaking was. I think she needs to give it another try.:sly: