Props to Jrry32

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wrstdude

Rookie
Wanted to give a public shout out to @jrry32 for really introducing me to Donald months ago. His mock was the first I had seen w/ Donald in it. Not only did he nail the pick, but he identified how much of a stud Donald is when he was barely on the radar. Most were calling him a reach @ 13 @ that point.

So big ups dude.

jjab360

Legend
I watched my first Aaron Donald video because of jrry. He showed me the light!

Alan

Legend
I've liked him ever since the Senior Bowl practices. Still, great player analysis jrry! You're player analysis for all the prospects has been first rate. That and your avatar is why we love you so much. :love: :LOL:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wanted to give a public shout out to @jrry32 for really introducing me to Donald months ago. His mock was the first I had seen w/ Donald in it. Not only did he nail the pick, but he identified how much of a stud Donald is when he was barely on the radar. Most were calling him a reach @ 13 @ that point.

So big ups dude.

I'm pretty sure he had him in the 2nd round back then. There wasn't much hype about him. Then the senior bowl changed all that.

wrstdude

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm pretty sure he had him in the 2nd round back then. There wasn't much hype about him. Then the senior bowl changed all that.

Went back and checked his mocks-he had him @ 13 in February.

TexasRam

Legend
Yep Jrry nailed it big time. He constantly had Donald in his
Mocks from the very beginning even when others said it was a
Reach.

After the senior bowl reports about blowing up Cyril and other top olineman I was drooling over this pick.

It's not only the pass rush, it's all the 2 and 15 and 3rd and 12 that Donald will put the offense in with his penetration in the backfield.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
we.png

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've liked him ever since the Senior Bowl practices. Still, great player analysis jrry! You're player analysis for all the prospects has been first rate. That and your avatar is why we love you so much. :love: :LOL:

And all this time, I thought it was my sterling personality. :p

So big ups dude.

Thanks!

I just watch the film and do my best to evaluate the players. Sometimes I get it right, sometimes I get it wrong.

Alan

Legend
jrry32 greatly underestimating the power of his personality:
And all this time, I thought it was my sterling personality. :p
I was only able to look at OTs and Safeties this year and might not be able to evaluate any position next year. Consequently, I have to rely on the evaluations of experts I trust. You're up there with my faves bro.

Despite your acerbic personality. ;) :LOL: :cheers:
17F303-acerbic.jpg

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I too must give Jrry32 props on pointing out Donald..... I really didn't pay that much attention, I was looking at other DTs who were more in line "with what Jeff Fisher would like..." but he kept talking about him. Then I started watching the film. He (Donald) reminds me of how Gerald McCoy played. He was a disruptor. He was a problem. And offenses hated dealing w/ him. I became convinced this was a guy who could help us greatly, if only the staff could look beyond..... and lo and behold.....:oops:.I guess they know their stuff....as does Jrry. Kudos dude!:bow: