ProFootballTalk Around the NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

Seahawks hoping to have Thomas Rawls back next week

Last season, Seahawks running back Thomas Rawls was one of the most promising rookies in the NFL, carrying 147 times for 830 yards and four touchdowns before an ankle injurycut his season short. This season, Rawls managed just 19 carries for 25 yards before suffering a broken fibula.

But Rawls is back at practice, and coach Pete Carroll likes what he sees.

“He looked really fast and confident making his breaks and moves,” Carroll said. “He practiced throughout the week. It was a really good week for Thomas coming back. You couldn’t see anything that was bothering him at all, so it was really, really positive.”

Carroll said he doesn’t know if Rawls will play next week against the Eagles, but he’s hopeful that it can happen.

“I don’t know that. We’ll just go to next week and see what happens. He has to respond, see how he does and all that, but he looked really good. You couldn’t see that there was anything holding him back at this point. His confidence has got to be there, and his conditioning looked great, so I think we really have a chance. We’ll see how that goes,” Carroll said.

Seahawks running back Christine Michael is listed as questionable for Sunday night with a hamstring injury, so Seattle may be down to just C.J. Prosise at running back.

Cowboys won’t be announcing a firm quarterback plan

At a time when many want a clear, unequivocal statement from the Cowboys as to who their quarterback will be for the balance of the year, that’s likely not going to be happening.

“I don’t think it’s needed,” Cowboys executive V.P. and COO Stephen Jones said on Friday’s PFT Live. “I think Jason [Garrett’s] messaging with our team is, ‘We’re gonna worry about this week each day and get better to work on beating the Pittsburgh Steelers and we’ll worry about next week when that rolls around.’

“I can certainly see that a lot of people out there in the media would love a proclamation but I don’t think that’s coming. We’ve just got a great situation here that we’re lucky to have and we’ve got a football team that really has good chemistry right now. Got two great quarterbacks that are great leaders and want what’s best for the football team. I just don’t think that’s an issue internally with our team, which is really the only thing that matters at this point.”

Rookie Dak Prescott continues to start week in and week out, as veteran Tony Romo gets closer to being ready to play. Listed as questionable for Sunday’s game at Pittsburgh, Romo reportedly won’t be on the active game-day roster.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think the Steelers can take the Cowboys, and after they do Romo will be back in there, at least until he starts getting "Banged around a lot", which I think will happen!
The Cow-Pies haven't Played the toughest part of there schedule yet!