Pro Football Talk on NBCSN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Just finished watching their take on the Rams, and they had lots to say. Our defense is getting a LOT of attention it seems, so it's not just us drinkin the koolaid!

* They went on about the "battering rams" aka the DL. Ritchie went on about how good this DL is, that they are good enough to get pressure without any stunts or BS. He said it's almost gonna be impossible to block them consistently.

* Gilbride went on about Williams and his impact. Noted there is always an extra man by the LOS for different uses, blitz or run defense. Talked up his ability to gameplan in particular and the expected impact being big.

* Florio talked about Robinson and how it may be questionable from a ready to play perspective that they took him that high. Group altogether felt that his impact at LG would be an intimidating front for the running game with his ability to maul and crush DL. Expectations on the run game were very high to include talking up Mason's drafting and the play of Stacy. "This is going to be a very good OL" was one of the quotes.

* They discussed Sam Bradford. Showed Fisher's support of him. Gilbride talked about his high opinion on him, strong arm and courageous in the pocket. Discussed his supporting cast, injuries, and change of OCs. Gilbride mentioned he felt this is his "make or break" season.

* Gilbride really loved the addition of Britt. Says it adds big range outside, an ability to play well under Fisher and that he is physically a very gifted player with minimal risk.

* Expectations was 9 wins (Gilbride) and double digit wins (Ritchie). Florio went with "not expecting the playoffs" and 8 wins.

Was pretty cool to hear that much conversation on our team. Very nice.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Florio went with "not expecting the playoffs" and 8 wins.

Florio's gonna Florio.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't say that about all the teams to generate hits on his site. :)

Thanks for posting. Things certainly sound like they're looking up.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Florio's gonna Florio.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't say that about all the teams to generate hits on his site. :)

Thanks for posting. Things certainly sound like they're looking up.

I remember Florio picking the Rams to make the playoffs prior to the 2007 season....then they started 0-7 under second-year HC Scott Linehan. Can't blame MF for still feeling just a tad snakebit over that prediction -- well, that and the current state of the rest of the division probably has him tempering his expectations for this year's Rams.

FRO

Legend
Good breakdown. I hope he is right about Britt. I'm really hoping he is in the market for a big contract after the season.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I see 11 W's, myself, with a heathy Bradford. But hey, every analysts is unanimously on board with the Seagulls and Whiners. They can't get too crazy on predictions under that mind set.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
Nice to see some attention being paid to the Rams, but I wouldn't mind if we could fly under the radar. Our D needs to come out early and make a statement.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Good breakdown. I hope he is right about Britt. I'm really hoping he is in the market for a big contract after the season.
Britt contributing weekly and being an integral part of the offense would be HUGE no doubt.